Please help, clomid + opk's.

Moorebetter

Reaction score
hello I took clomid cd 5-9
I am set to O on saturday and I have my IUI Friday morning. what do you guys think about these??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 14
what cycle day are you? I think they look pretty positive!

Im on cd 14 today. I dont know I keep getting these lines that look all the same

i think it's right on the verge of being pos. I would get bding!

I hope it all turns out well for us. I'm going nuts too about this 'opk '. I took clomid 100mg 5-9days and I should be ovulating this weekend. I use the opk but the test line is AS dark as the control line but NOT darker. I have some cramping in my lower abdomen and breast tenderness. I really need this to work.! I pray that all will be well.

Im on cd 14 today. I dont know I keep getting these lines that look all the same

I know what u mean.. same thing with me. If the lines are the same u should start being intimate. The Dr says the safest thing is to have sex once a day to ensure you don't miss ovulation. U can try the clomid ovulation calculator ...online. I used that to give me an idea when to start.... I'm praying it works.::coffee:

hello I took clomid cd 5-9
I am set to O on saturday and I have my IUI Friday morning. what do you guys think about these??

Hi.. I also took clomid 5-9 and I should be ovulating this weekend as well. I think u should just "do it " lol. Everyday until the opk shows negative .. just to make sure u don't miss the day u actually ovulate.
Good luck! And keep me informed. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->