Please Help. Did you get a BFN before your BFP?

JleStar

Reaction score
hello ladies.
Just was curious about how many BFN's you got before you had your official BFP (in the same cycle)

So far I feel pregnant. I have sore boobs, queasy feeling all day, frequent urination, weird sensations in my abdomen but only BFN's. My period is now 3-4 days late. I am so confused. With my last pregnancy I had a BFP the first day of my missed period.

This waiting game is a little torturous.

Anyone? :)

I've gotten BFN when trying to test before my period was due. Both times I have gotten BFP on the day my period was due, which happened to be a Wednesday afternoon each time!

Can you call your doctor for a blood test?

I've gotten BFN when trying to test before my period was due. Both times I have gotten BFP on the day my period was due, which happened to be a Wednesday afternoon each time!

Can you call your doctor for a blood test?

Congrats to you!

I will call after I test one more time tomorrow morning. This time peeing in a cup then adding the stick.

Maybe it has been my error, not using 1st day urine, although it says we can use urine any time of the day.

oh well, guess its a waiting game again

Thanks

Yes, I have!! With a few of mine! I tend to know really early and then test too early.

I tested 3 days after missed period and got a negative but then waited a whole week to test again, so I am not sure when it actually would have registered on a test.

Hey, I got a negative at 10dpo but a positive at 12dpo, is there anyway you could have ovulated late? Or perhaps implantation could occur later? Good luck x

Yep, I got super faint pos at 8dpo, 3 negatives (FRER and digi) at 9dpo and obvious positives at 11dpo

I was sure of the day I conceived (oct 1).... so bought two digital tests that say test 6 days before missed period ...took one 5 days before missed period and one 4 days...both negative, had a cardiologist checkup two days after missed period and the pregnancy test they ran was positive.

I wasn't expecting to be pregnant but I hope this helps...
I have long cyles (40+ days) so I never really knew when I ovulated. I took a test 4 days ago and it was negative. Then I took one last night and it was positive. So it all depends on when you ovulate when it is appropriate to take a test and most women don't know the exact day of ovulation and just go off of LMP. All you can do is wait for that positive or your period. Good luck. :)

Yep, I tested negative right up to the day my period was due.

Best of luck x

I got a BFN, then three days later... another BFN. Waited three more days and got a BFP!

I got bfn between 9-12 weeks then bfp at 19w.

With this current baby i didnt start getting line until after my period was due.

i was 5.5 wks pregnant when i finally got BFP on my 1st this was after about 20 BFN's, on my other 3 tho I showed at 4wks and 4.5 wks, my mother had 5 and didnt show til 3 months even with doctors tests lol x

Yup! I'm a pee on a stick addict and didn't test positive until about 10 DPO. And even that was a faint squinty line on a FRER and Sure Predict 10miu test which both took a little while to appear (5 mins or so). Didn't get a positive on the digital test until about 13 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->