Please help! EXTREME back pain, cycle day 26

Mali87

Reaction score
Hi everyone... I'm new here and would really appreciate some input. I have never tracked when I ovulate, so I'm not sure when that would've been... but I am on Cycle Day 26 (of a 28 day cycle)

My lower back started hurting a couple days ago, but it wasn't horrible. I figured it had something to do with my bed or how I had slept, so I didn't think much of it. Yesterday, the lower back pain was much worse and started feeling some pain in my hips. Barely slept last night because I couldn't seem to get comfortable. Now, this morning - I'm having close to the worst lower back pain I've ever felt. It is also wrapping around into my hips and down into my thighs a little. I can't stand up straight and trying to walk makes me want to cry.

A few years ago, I messed up my lower back (dislocated right SI joint and a couple vertebrae).. I was on bed rest for a few months, but I recovered and haven't had much pain since then.

Currently, I'm having back and hip pain - both sides hurt with the same intensity, not just the one I messed up a couple years ago.. my lower abdomen feels weird but I haven't had any cramping...and my nipples started getting extremely sensitive yesterday - same today, plus slight breast tenderness. And, as of this morning, my right breast is annoyingly itchy.

I haven't taken a test because I hadn't really thought to until today... And, since my period isn't due for another 2 days, I don't want to get my hopes up. I've been off birth control for 3 years now and have not tried to prevent getting pregnant, just haven't had any luck.. Just really hoping someone on here has some input about the ridiculous back pain I'm having. Is it possible to be feeling this way before a missed period and be pregnant?

I had positive test today 3 days before period due and I've got awful lower back pain. I'm going home to lie down with a hot water bottle. Test!

i have terrible lower back pain too and dpo 10. it isreally bad and never had this with af coming. Usually just mild. I hope it is a good sign...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->