Please help feeling down

wifeandmum

Reaction score
Hi - I just feel like crying its been like this on and off all day. I cried at Xfactor for god sake ha ha

Im cd45 and 10dpo and testing very very faint lines on cheapies hpt and opks think they could all be evaps? Not knowing when Im ovulating not sure whats going on with opks as the lines are always strong

I did another opk today and it came up strong and i was thinking no, thats the 4th time this cycle I MIGHT have ovulated! Whats going on. I was also on another site yesterday and there was a falling out which has really upset me, there is a woman who is a bit of a bully and its just got to me and upset me.

Sorry for long thread, words of advice, encouragement, reassurrance please dont read and run ...... anything ... oh sorry Ive been trying for 8 mnths

Hello there. When I started TTC I bought Taking Charge of Your Fertility second hand off Amazon. I basically used the Cervical Mucus charting method and that basically taught me all I needed to know about ovulation and when to time making love with my husband. I also used Ovulation tests - but to be honest when you are checking yourself and you learn what to look for it makes you feel more confident and more aware of what is going on. It is a very personal thing to do - and I wish my sister would do it as she is also trying, but she is less comfortable sticking her fingers into those places! Does this help, sorry if I read your post wrong if it does not. Also hang in there, BIG HUGS and GOOD LUCK!! xx

OMG thank you so much Im going to buy it, this is brilliant advice, I am very much someone who lives in a solution rather than the problem, this is me doing something positive. Thank you thank you. All the best for you and your pregnancy xxx

Hang in there. We all get days where we feel a little down. Just remember you're not alone and there are tons of women on here who are cheering you on in hopes of getting your BFP!!!! Sending good wishes and good luck your way!!!!

Ah hun... we ALL have those days... I've recently realized I am more stressed than I thought, even when I feel fine... it's like 2 seconds later I'm too emotional?! No fun!!!

All we can do is what we can do... and the rest, we have to learn to let go. It's tough for sure... but possible. Just find things that make you happy and relaxed and focus on that. For me, I like to feel proactive- so each month I find something else I can do... even something small like meditation or different things I can do at the gym to cut down on stress... anything to make me feel like I'm doing all I can to stay mentally and physically healthy. The rest... well... that will just come in time....

So stay strong and positive and know when you do get pregnant, all will be worth it!!!!

Best of luck and baby dust!

thank you, Im now cd52 (??? sorry losing track) and 16dpo had really faint bfps on those internet cheapies 10mIU and so upset Id have thought the lines would have got darker by now. Beginning of the week doc said I could be early menopause, pcos, ectopic or chemical pregnancy I cant stand it. Have another appointment on Monday, just dont know where I am and have lower back pain and tummy ache and still now af. Is it poss to get bfp now?

Sorry, thank you for your positivity, its a day at a time and feel just so powerless over it all x

That all sounds really tough wifeandmum

I hope you get a lovely strong BFP soon!

Sorry to hear you had a falling out with someone on one of these sites, that's horrible. People can be really mean sometimes, and for some reason it often surprises me! I think on these sites one of the best parts of it is that most people are really supportive and understanding.

I also heard from someone that you can use an OPK to test for pregnancy so this could be why you got a line on the OPK. Also some women apparently ovulate twice in the same cycle. Lastly, about 10% of women don't get a strong BFP until about 21dpo - so try your best to be strong and positive unless AF comes :hugs:

Don't worry about the bully hun, just concentrate on your BFP. It will come:) WHen i was pregnant I bought a Walmart 3 dollar HPT and got a faint positive. Next day I went and bought First Response and it was as clear and as strong as strong could be:) Sadly my little one went to heaven but cheap tests are no good. We try to save money and then end up tormenting ourselves over a faint line:)

Keep your chin up.

Bless you hun! Don't forget if you are pre-menstrual or pregnant, then the hormones will be making you cranky and emotional too!!

I didn't get a proper solid BFP (both times I was pregnant) until a few days after AF was due, so never say never.

I have a long cycle too (usually ~42 days) and I understand how frustrating it is to have to have to wait 4 weeks just for ov!! It can feel a real pain to get fewer chances than one per month and each cycle ends up feeling even more precious, so I end up getting a bit emotional too!

Fingers crossed for you x

bit down in the dumps too at hte mo!
CD 13 today(of a 28-31 cycle), usually get smily face on CBdigital OPK on the CD12 but this month nopthing, plus no EWCM so far!
Still doing the BD since CD9 just in case, using pre-seed.
I just got very emotional last night out for a very quiet drink (2 spritzers!) with himself. He so has me sussed, he knew i was worried about stuff. I think i'm just a bit raw cos out for lunch on saturday with my best mate, 30wks preg, and she's 37, took her only 3 months not really trying!
We were the last 2 girls in our nursing class(grad 1995) to be preggers, now its just me!!
Nothing clinically wrong with us thats the worst!! Just trying to keep it all light-hearted so the BD isn't a big deal but i know i feel upset alot this month. Not depressed but dwelling on stuff that i would usually just shake off!

Seriously tho , if it wasn't for this site and all the support and just reading other girls uplifting stories i'd be in bits!!
thanks girlies you are all stars!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"