• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please help! Going back to the drawing board....

pippi_89

3 babies + 1 angel
Reaction score
We have literally zero names we agree on! We've been through all our previous lists and two baby books and we agree on nothing. Now he's said if I come up with a list he's happy to choose his favourites from that but I've even pretty much gone off any names I liked before I was pregnant so I'm really stuck. Please, please throw in as many names as possible (both genders) :flower:

We already have Isabella Rose, Amelia Lily and Oliver Dafydd (Izzy, Mia and Ollie). We prefer traditional names that we can shorten or use a nickname for. The only name we both vaguely like is Benjamin (Ben/Benji) and we will almost definitely use Rhys as mn for boy but other than that, go wild :thumbup:

TIA xx

Isabella, Amelia, Oliver, and...

:blue:
Sebastian (Sebby, Bash)
Harrison (Harry)
Xavier (Zave)
Alexander (Alex)
Theodore (Theo)
Joshua (Josh)

:pink:
Aurora (Rory)
Evangeline (Lena)
Eleanor (Ellie, Norah)
Seraphina (Sera)
Josefine (Josie)

What about the name Benson? A lady we know just had a boy and named him Benson Daniel. At first I wasn't sure about the name but the more I hear it the more I love it. It's unique but you could still shorten it to Ben :) Oh and I LOVE the name Isabella Rose, we already have Leah Ann picked out for a girl but I think that would be my next choice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->