PLEASE HELP!! Has anyone ever experiened this

mzhwd

Reaction score
Hey, ladies I'm new here. Hopefully someone on here has had a similar experience.
On last sunday (exactly 1wk before AF was suppose to start) I noticed a stain that night and I was like omg wth. There was no indication that this was even occurring. This has never in my life happened before and it was so minor i figured it was just a freak incidednt. This Sunday i was suppose to be AF day, but she came 1 day early on Sat at exactly 1340. I thought I had to pee and I did and when i wiped it was a little brownish so i figured it was starting. I'm usually a 28 day cycle sand my period lasts for 6 days. I may get lucky and run 5 1/2 days.:lol: So i immediately went home and put on a tampon but I noticed there wasn't anymore. But I knew it was coming, although i didn't and dont have any AF symptoms. I started to cramp lightly to mild from 6 until about 11. Then it all went away. That same tampon lasted 14 hrs. (Sorry for all to info). I changed early sunday when I returned home and when I took that 1 off i realized it was only maybe 1/4 full. I replaced it and on the last 1 there was only a smudge. I wasted perfectly good tampon. :nope: Now on Monday. It is completely gon. I think it stopped sometime last night. Is this normal? My husband and I are not ttc, but are not preventing. Could this be pregnancy? And is it to early to take a HPT?

I had a spotty period like this last month. Af came full and strong eventually.

If you are due you could test by now. Use FRER and not a blue dye test from the reviews here pink dye tests are best.

Hugs

Thanks. It took me a while to figure out FRER, but I got it lol. I guess I'll be going to buy one tonight. Should I wait to take it in the morning OR would it not matter by now. I might just wait; I'd rather play it safe.

I would wait if I was you, first morning urine is always better because since it is more concentrated it contains a higher amount of pregnancy hormone. :)

Wait for the morning. Some women won't test positive on sticks and need blood work.

Good luck. I hope you get the result you want!

Thanks I just purchased the FRER. I'm going to wait until the morning. I don't know what results I want yet. LOL. I guess either way will work.

Hey! Well I started experiencing similar symptoms about 2 months ago. My inital reaction was, "OVULATION SPOTTING!" I had also read about cancer which really concerned me. I'd never experienced the light brown/ pink spotting with out severe menstral symptoms like cramping and fatigue. I went to the gyno; they sent me for an ultrasound and I had ovarian cysts. These are common for all women and come &go on their own throughout your life sometimes completely un-noticed. I wasn't pregnant and I don't have cancer. I was hoping that this bleeding would subside, but it's still going on. I don't want to shatter any of your excitement or hope because anything is possible, but I would recomend going straight to the obgyn. They will get you going in the right direction! Best of luck!

Thanks I just purchased the FRER. I'm going to wait until the morning. I don't know what results I want yet. LOL. I guess either way will work.

Did you :test: yet? C'mon woman, can't just leave us hanging like that. :tease:

Definitely sounds like it could be an implementation bleed. I would test with FMU if I was you.

Also, please be careful with using tampons. 8 hrs should be the max you have them in for. A friends of mine contracted TTS from them and was so so ill.

Hope you get the result you want! xxx

Well, first I'd suggest test. And if you get a bfn test again in a few days if again u get a bfn I'd mark it off as an 'off af'.
That's happened to me a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->