Please help I am depressed n vl b really thankfull to one who will be replying me..

Aysonmom2016

Reaction score
Hi all
Yesterday I did a home pregnancy urine test and the result was positive. Today I consulted my gynaecology and I had hcg level 180 and gone for a ultrasound but result was they are unable to see my baby in womb.. I am so depressed and sad.. Now Saturday again I have to go for another hcg test.. Is 180 hcg level normal and am I pregnant or not or my baby is not in womb..please help me

If you've only just missed your period, then they wouldn't see baby on the scan yet. And hcg level doesn't really matter, what matters is that it doubles every 48 hours. Try not to worry!

It really just depends on how far along you are. There are so many different factors in play.

Okay, so count from the first day of your period by weeks. If it was for example June 28th, you'd be 8 weeks along.

Your last period may have been in June but you may have ovulated late. If you are newly pregnant nothing would show on the u/s. As for another blood test in a couple days and see where the numbers are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->