Please help i am driving myself crazy

READYSTEADYGO

Reaction score
Morning

for the last week or so i have had a lot of symptoms
sore nipples, weeing alot ( having a heavy feeling down there Llike a ballon has been blown up inside me and feeling as though i need to wee after only just going), heartburn, sickly feeling, very very faint blue veins in one breast, sweet smelling discharge (Thick and creamy sorry if tmi), lower back pain, cramps in my foot, slight dizzy spells (Not a lot ) slight cramping, a week ago pulling / pressure behind belly button, yesterday snot like cm, runny nose, chesty (Mucus ), thirsty, and very very hungry

Anyway i am due to start either sat, sun or monday. I have done a few test (Well alot of test!!). I did one this morning (Asda) and it was a BFN, now when i checked my cervix _-WARNING TO TMI---- I had thick (Very) dark brown mucus up there. When i wiped last night after using the loo i had a pickish discharge but you had to really look for it on the tissue lol today on the tissue it looks like dirty water!!!

could this be the start of AF or implantation. If so would my test show BFN(Will a test show BFP pnly AFTER implantation?) i think i ovulated on 16 th may as i had very bad pains down below that lasted 30 min or so on and off (Like bad cramps/ sharpe pains) i then had the pressure and pulling behind belly betton on the 17th?

Thank you for ANY advice :0)

Hi there!

Its generally only the super sensitive tests that can give you a :bfp: if you are pregnant before your AF is due. All you signs sound super promising :) I would say if the witch has not shown her ugly face by sunday test again...ooo and keep us updated :) x :hugs: good luck!

All sounds promising hun, and I know it's hard but just hang on, try waiting til AF is due and test coz those BFNs are no fun. xx

thanks both of you. The BFN are no fun

I tested yesterday with a first resonse whould it have been two early for this also? and do you think what i have at the mo could be implantation?

I have everything you have good luck AF is due sunday/monday. Now the only sign I got as of last night is my boobs are so sore OMG I couldnt sleep on my stomach last night. I am hopping we are good luck Keep me posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->