Please help, I feel so low :0( xx

B

becks

Hi Ladies, I am wondering if there is only me feeling like this? I feel so trapped by my weight and can't see a way out. I feel like my life is over and I am getting to the point where I try to stay in the house and avoid going out because my confidence is so low. I have 2 beautiful girls ( 18mth and 6yrs old ) and i have piled weight on since having them both. A few weeks ago I started Slimming world, In my 1st week i lost 8 and half lb, then the 2nd week i lost another 5lb but on the 3rd week I lost nothing at all. I felt so depressed that I gave up on the diet and since then I have started to pig out again.... Its a vicious cycle that I dont seem to be able to break. :cry: I dont want to be a fat mummy that cant run or go swimming with my girls, but i do honestly think that i have an obsession with food. I have spoken to the dr and he was no help at all..... ANY advice would be greatly appreciated xxxxx ( to give you an idea, im a size 24 and 23 stone ) xxxxx :cry:

Aww hun massive higs. Please don't feel down about not losing weight because when you start a diet its perfectly normal to lose a lot of weight in the first few weeks because your body isn't used to the new way of eating, then the weight loss will slow down but you need to keep at it and you will soon start to drop the pounds again.

I totally know how you feel because i packed on a few stone when pregnant with my first born who is now 6. I don't know exactly because i didn't weigh myself but at a guess i was 4-5 stone! It took me 4 years to lose the weight and i never lost my saggy tummy and big bum. I'm now trying to lose the weight after DS2 and after the initial 2 weeks where i lost weights, it just doesn't want to come off now. But we need to keep at it and i know it's normal so i'm not too disheartened, and you shouldn't be too.

Have you tried taking lo out for a walk in the pushchair for 30-60mins a day and maybe trying an exercise DVD or dancing DVD or game for Wii or Xbox if you have one?

Losing weight is sooo bloody hard and you can do it if your dedicated to it. It's also a lifestyle change so any quick fix just will not work in the long run. If you need to chat you can pm me. And well done for losing the weight in the first few weeks, it just goes to show you can do this.

Losing weight is sooo bloody hard and you can do it if your dedicated to it. It's also a lifestyle change so any quick fix just will not work in the long run.

totally agree with this!^^

Don't be sad:hugs:, its a long struggle loosing weight, just a few suggestions, its always easier with a friend, see if you can find a local buddy to go with to slimming world, do stuff together and support each other.
second i personally found weight watchers a better lifestyle change, easier to do, but its all i know so :shrug:
Start slowly, and just do one activity with your diet and build on it, just taking the kids to the park, or swimming that sort of thing you all enjoy.

If you really are struggling see another doctor, although it comes from you hun, and i think we all have a pretty bad relationship with food:hugs:

xxxx

Sounds like i did!

try not to take on whole world at once, dont expect these results in short period of time like you see on tv/mag.

Realisticly can take you years but take it day by day

change your bad habitd one at a time do it slowly

my weight gone up/down same 10lb.for 10month.now but i do look better.
No losd never means no loss your body does tonnes things we never see.

Ive lost 5st now.

Well.done on making/doing first step, now continue one day at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->