PLEASE help! I'm so confused...

Wanting_a_kid

Reaction score
Please help, I am so confused....

I have somewhat irregular cycles... I used to not get them at all when I was younger. I haven't really tracked my cycle until the last 2 months-- both cycles were 45 days on the dot (which seemed a bit long, I know they used to be shorter, but I don't know if they were regular or not). I've been worried about PCOS because I used to not get a period (this could have been due to drug use and medication, however. When I stopped taking meds and got clean my cycle came back), and I hear it's really common. I am 24 years old and I don't have any of the classic PCOS signs or symptoms other than the weird period.

Anyway, I've been using OPKS the last 6 days. I am currently on CD17. I'm using Answer brand. I usually test around 10 am and 6 pm. The morning test strip has sometimes shown a faint test line about half the amount of color as the control line. This morning, I decided to test around 8 am just for the heck of it, and it was DARKER than the control line!! It was maybe my 3rd morning urine (I wake up around 6:30 am). However, I ran out and bought a Clearblue digi test and took it around 1 pm and it was negative. I took another Answer test with the same urine and the line wasn't darker anymore, but it was pretty close. I'm confused. Was this just a random LH surge or could it have been a short surge? I'm feeling so hopeless.

Attachments

• 20131024_081236.jpg
    20131024_081236.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh