please help im so stressed:(

i had names for brendan all the way thru and then at 37 weeks didnt like em, i was so scared i wouldnt have a name for him, then at 38 weeks i said to DH his name is Brendan, and we loved it and thats what he felt like, so glad i didnt name him the other hidious names i had lol! i have a name for this baby but unfortunatly im still not sure about it but theres nothing else i like lol, its so hard aint it

Whem I was pregnant with m second daughter, I was sure that I had chosen her name, Taylor, but when she was born and I looked at her, she just wasnt a Taylor at all, and for a week she didnt have a name, I kept looking at her and saying al these nmes to her, then it just clicked, Sofia!. I didnt even like the name before, but it just suited her to a tee.

You have plenty of time to decide hun! My parents didn't name me or my bro until a few days after we were born- they wanted to see what I looked like.
You can always go with Savannah :) I love that name :):)

i think Azure is beautiful,
Savvanah is lovely too
i know a little girl called Saharah hmmm
what other different names... i know a Tia, Tanita, Katia
Taliyah, Cleo
any of these any help?

It's so difficult to decide on a name!!! We are having a little boy and nothing really 'jumps out' if you know what I mean.

Ive had my names picked for the beginning but my MIL keeps giving me really crap suggestions even though Ive told her we picked them. I think its because she doesnt like the names I picked. Her latest suggestion is...... Mungo........ I dont know for what gender that is meant to be.

I think India is a lovely name :) my OH hates it though. ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->