Please help...Just started BC

wannabemomy37

~ Waiting ~
Reaction score
Hey girls, I just started the pill on Friday AM but am now wondering if I could possibly be pregnant??

Me and OH have had sex around time of ovulation this month (no protection used...but he also didn't finish in me, although we were in a hot tub???)

Exactly 7 days later I noticed odd right-sided cramping in my ovary that lasted at least 30 minutes....I have never experienced this before and I informed OH about it but we kindof just brushed it off at that time.

On Oct 21st I noticed I had AF-type spotting when I woke up and thought sure enough the witch was on her way, but woke up the next day and absolutely nothing. IB???

I just realized that AF started Friday afternoon and by Saturday afternoon was basically completely gone already (still used tampons but probably didn't have to...was gone enough that OH and I had sex)

So my question is, do you think my period was so short because of the pill starting the day it started or do you think I could be pregnant??
How soon am I able to test after my "period"???

Thanks so much girls!!
:flower:

To me that sounds like the result of going on the pill, but if you wanted to test it's probably been long enough. My bet is on the pill just messing with you, though. Good luck either way!

but do you think the pill would do this in just a day or two??

And what if I got pregnant before I took the pill???

Yes, from my experience with the pill it can alter your cycle that quickly.

Since you did have sex with pulling out, there's also a small chance you're pregnant, but I'd say it's very very tiny. Hard to tell as I can't quite understand the spacing of events on your timeline. That's why I say test just to give yourself peace of mind.

Well, I'd go with that for now and try not to think about it until AF does or doesn't show up again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->