Please help ladies...lots of posts out there that it is easy to be looked over.

KandaceTTC

Reaction score
Ok, ladies...i am seriously confused!!! My periods have been super regular to a T. I have 30 day cycles and my af lasts 7 days. I experienced a miscarriage and had a D&C on September 13th. I should have been almost 8 weeks but only measured 5...30 days after my D&C on October 13th af showed up. That means my cycles returned to normal after my mc. Af was a little heavy but that was to be expected. We began ttc again right after. I just knew i was pregnant! I had sooo many symptoms! I made a couple of posts on the tww forum during this time. When af was late i became hopeful, but got bfn. Then she showed her ugly head. Af was showed up 9 days late (which never happens) on November 21st. I bled pretty heavily the first 2 days and then it was so light that i really only saw the blood when i wiped. After 7 days it seemed to go away conpletely with the exception of some light pink here and there when i wipe. Here it is December 3rd...cycle day 12 and i just went pee. When i wiped there was some blood...not a clot, not runny, not pink...it was like loogey kind of gel like stuff that was a little red with some cm. Not sure what in the world could be going on! Any ideas??? Why was i late when i never have been? And why am i barely bleeding barely barely when i am on cycle day 12???

Sorry for your loss :hugs: mc can change your cycles a bit and take a couple of months to go completely back to normal.
It sounds like it could be ovulation spotting. There is a first time for everything. I had a light ovulation bleed for the first time a few months ago. Never had it before, and have never had it again.

Good luck x

I had a MC in September too. I didn't have a d&c because it worked itself out but my cycle has been like that too. Very light on and off spotting. I'm testing in the morning. Good luck!

Thanks ladies...we shall see. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon! I liked knowing wht was happening and when to expect it lol

See...i got some Answer ovulation kits. It comes with 7 in a green box. It says that if 2 lines are same darkness or test line is darker, it is positive. If test line is lighter than other line it is negative. Now...i don't use these. I have had them in my car since purchasing a few months back. I am on cycle day 13, so if I'm not currently ovulating, i should be in the next few days. Now the question is...my test had one line extremely faint
Have i missed my ovulation completely? Did i ovulate yesterday? Surely if i am about to ovulate in a day or two i would have at least 2 lines like it says i should. I had the little bit of light spotting today, but with negative ovulation test...surely it wasn't ovulation bleeding. However, I also read on the box not to store below like 30° C...i have had it in my car for months and i know the temperatures have dropped below that on several occasions. So could the weather have just completely screwed up my test?

Surely it says not to store ABOVE 30 degrees Celsius, rather than below? Most things say not to store above 30 degrees... 30 is pretty hot.

I would get a new pack of tests, and continue testing at the same time each day to see if you are ovulating soon.

Good luck

Hahahahahaha yea ait does...misread it...oops. but then it also got hotter than that this summer sso either way I did it. It also says do not freeze and temps here haaave gotten well below freezing, so idk what to think. I knew it was odd to say not below 30°C...i mean that's what like 85 or 86° F. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->