Please help me find a CD Player for DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BethK

Reaction score
It has to have a sleep function though and be a girly colour

At night she still listens to her light show music, but it only lasts 10 minutes. She can't sleep without it on and when it finishes if she's not asleep beforehand she will always shout for us to turn it on again.

I don't mind so much at night, but when she wakes at 3am and can't get back to sleep i put it on for her but every 10 minutes she will shout for more.

I'd like to just put it on and turn on the sleep function so it would repeat the CD for an hour or something.

Ideally we'd have an ipod but the decent ones are too much as we've already bought her Christmas presents.

Please help me get some sleep back!

ELC have a pink one and a red one, I'm not too sure of the functions but its a reputable make x

Make sure you get one that you can set the max for the volume. I guess the elc one will be? Sorry can't recommend any x

Thanks, the ELC ones don't seem to have the sleep function though :(

If you're using a CD would it not just switch off when the CD has finished, is that what you mean hun? I spent a month looking for a CD player for lo and didn't come across any others :flower:

Now why didn't I think of that?!

I was thinking it would just keep on going!

DD has the ELC one but it's thirsty on batteries and doesn't have a power cord so I think I'll just buy a nice small pink player and just let the CD run its course :).

Thank you! :) x

I just love this one

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2056667.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member