Please help me, I'm confused?

Mrs Reineke

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC for the past 4 months with no success. My last AF started on May 2nd which was 5 days late. That is very strange for me because I have always been regular. My cycle is always about 28-29 days long. Well I had that last late AF and it only lasted 2 1/2 days which is also strange because they normally last about 5-6 days. So that ended on May 5th and on Friday evening (May 16th) I started spotting light red/pink blood?? I have never had break through bleeding or mid-cycle bleeding ever! It wasn't enough to wear anything, then Saturday (May 17th) it continued on and off the whole day. Still not enough to wear anything. It stopped that evening, but when I woke up yesterday (Sunday May 18th) I was spotting again. Still not enough to wear anything. Well I did some yoga that afternoon and after that it went from light spotting to a bit heavier, but still didn't need to wear anything, just showed up when I used the bathroom. So I woke up this morning (Monday May 19th) and I'm moderately spotting??? I have had the very slightest cramping, but hardly noticeble and every now and then I get twings of pain in my ovaries, sometimes the right and sometimes the left. Other than that I don't have any other symptoms. I was tired yesterday, but other than that I feel pretty normal. I'm stressing out about it though because like I've said, this has never happened to me in the entire 17 or so years I've had a period. I'm 30 years old. Please if anyone else has had this happen or has any idea of what is happening let me know. I have an appointment with my OBGYN tomorrow morning.

Megan:help:

I haven't taken a test because my AF isn't supposed to start until the end of the month, but with my AF being off last cycle I'm not sure. Maybe I'll try to take one this afternoon even though they say it's best to test in the morning. I'm freaking myself out too. I'm a worry wart and until I see my OBGYN tomorrow I'm going to worry. :(

Well if you test and it's negative you can worry until tomorrow. If you test and it's positive tomorrow your doc cn put you on prenatals and move forward. Being worried doesn't help if there is something you can figure it out and go in to the doctors office other data and information. Let us know.

Well I took a pregnancy test this afternoon and it was negative. So I have to wait until tomorrow to find out what's going on. I'm tired and have an upset stomach. Who knows if that's because I'm stressed or actually how I'm feeling or both. So we'll see what my doctor says.

good luck!! i'm glad you tested - at least you were able to rule that out and have something to go to the doctor with as far as you know what it ISN'T.

Well my doctor said my hormones got out of wack this month and to consider this as my AF this month and to go from there. So frustrating!! Back to square one again. :(

Megan:growlmad:

thanks for posting your results! stupid hormones. they are more trouble than they're worth!
good luck and baby dust in your next round!!

At least now you're not worried. Thanks for updating. Sending tons of :dust: your way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->