Please help me implantation or ovulation ?

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Right ok first of all I know unprotected sex may or may not lead to pregnancy I just had a baby in November a beautiful little girl so I'm deff not ready for another anytime soon we have just been using comdoms and pull out method as I am too forgetful with the pill I'm waiting on my appointment for my smear test spin can get the coil in !! My periods are up the left as this I'm only after coming off my 2nd period from giving birth which was on 5th April I bled for about 4 days I had unprotected sex a few days after becuase i new or at least I thought I new I was safe as you ovulate around day 14 my last cycles were between 30-35 pre pregnancy I am on cd18 but from yesterday when o wipe I've been having brownish discharge pic included yest wen I checked I found a bit of ewcm but today it's thickish I'm really hoping this is just ovulation spotting but I know it's my fault I should have been more careful ! Please does anyone know surely if this was implantation I would have ovulated cycle day 10 :s ??! I'm so confused I'm not due my period for ages yet oh my head will be away waiting this long I just don't no any advice ??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7
Have you taken a test or a LH tests? Do you have any other signs of pregnancy? Your cycles may very well not be anything like they were prepregnacy, so going off of them to predict when it's "safe" to have sex is like shooting a gun blindfolded, you have no idea what your body is up to. Did you remember having any Egg white CM before during or after you had sex with your partner? I think you should take a test, bc honestly that looks like a bit of mucus plug, like you may be a lot more pregnant than you are thinking, or it could be just "left over" stuff from your prevous delivery.... I would test asap. Please posts pics of tests afterwards, do you have any on hand?

HI chick thanks fir the reply no I haven't taken any tests my little girl is nearly 6 months now :) I have no signs of pregnancy I've just been crampy from the day I started my period I noticed the brownish stuff yest on my knickers saying that we Dtd 2 days ago and it hurt abit but we used pull out I checked myself yesterday after noticing it and my cervix is low an a little open ?? I got a bit of ewcm then but today it's just thickish discharge only when I wipe or check myself it could just be that because we did it doggy and it hurt a little maybe it was because I was ovulating xxxx

I will test if it continues tho thank you x

When was your last cycle? Like day one of it? and when did you BD?

My first day of my cycle was April 5th ? I Dtd I think around 7/8 not 100% sure Dtd before that but used a condom and Dtd after that using pullout method ! Brown blood is old blood right so I started spotting cycle day 16 when I wipe but I don't think I would have ovulated cycle day 10 anyway it's gone today ? I have 3 kids and never had any mid cycle bleeding or implantation so it's weird for me to experience this I'm guessing my period isn't due till around 5/6th may which is still 2 weeks away xxx

Well, as you should probably already know by now, each pregnancy is different, so comparing symptoms to a past pregnancy is a moot point. I've had several friends say "no, there's no way I'm preggers, bc my blah blah would be and I would be blah blah" just for there to come up two bright pink lines once I finally convinced them to test, lol. Your cycle also changes after each pregnancy and without you doing any kind of fertility tracking, there is no way of knowing what was going on with your fertility at the time of DTD. It is not unheard of to O that early into a cycle in fact, many women do. I've even heard of women getting pregnant from sex they had while they were still bleeding, bc sperm can survive for like 5-7 days, and it only takes one to fertilize a ready egg, so if you O within that period there is a chance you could become pregnant from sex while AF is still in town. That is not a reliable method to keep from conceiving, and neither is using condoms alone, nor the pull out method. Now, those methods coupled with another form of contraceptive like using a cup, tracking your fertility signs, using spermicide, a female condom, vaginal suppositories that kill sperm, etc, etc. Would be reliable but non of them just them alone are 100% reliable. IF that was in fact an implantation bleed, then you would be producing HGC by now and a very sensitive test like a 10mIU or maybe an FRER would show a faint line right now. And to comment on your guessing your still two weeks away from AF, if you haven't been tracking at all, and just relying on condoms or pull out methods, then you very well could be pregnant. My suggestion is to TEST!!!! Do you happen to have any FRER's laying around or even better a 10mIU PT strip? Where are you located at? I ask bc if you don't have one or access to one, if it would reach you before you could just buy it yourself, I would mail you a 10mIU one and regular 25mIU one as well :)

My last cycle was from 3rd march till 5th April a 34 day cycle !! So I thought this month would probley be round about the same x

There's no telling really. When I got pregnant with my daughter, I had cycles all over the place and would go months with no cycle at all. I got pregnant on a short cycle and O'd around day 9-10, so I can't really help you there. You know your body better than all of us, but if it was Imp. bleeding, you would be able to see a line by now on FRER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->