Please help me shorten my list by the 17th!!!!

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
Okay in the beginning of my pregnancy i decided that i wanted to choose 2 names that i absolutely love and when my baby is born me and my bf will choose the one that we think fits her best....i planned on not telling anyone at first but everyone keeps asking me about names and now i kind of want to have my 2 ready before my baby shower on the 17th this month so i can announce them to everyone so they kind of have an idea and i think it would be cute!

My problem is i havent been able to narrow it down to just 2 names..so can you help me??? (Im also okay with name suggestions if you dont favor any of the names i list) (OH and im having a girl) LAST NAME: THOMPSON

First names:
Natalie
Nadia
Nevelyn
Arianna
Harmony

Middle names:
Renee
Ray-Lynn
Ray-Leanne
Ray-Anne
Elaine

All the middle names that start with RAY come from my bf his middle name is Ray and his dads name is RAYMOND and its either his late grandpas middle name or first name (not sure) and they kind of want ray in there somewhere so im trying it out if you dont like the ray middle names its perfectly okay im not too fond of them either.

I think I like Nadia best of your first names, Natalie is also a classic name. Elaine or Renee would go with both for a middle name, or have you thought about using Rae (on its own) as a female version of Ray for the middle name? Its one of my best friend's middle name (after her mum) and she's always been really proud of it.

I think I like Nadia best of your first names, Natalie is also a classic name. Elaine or Renee would go with both for a middle name, or have you thought about using Rae (on its own) as a female version of Ray for the middle name? Its one of my best friend's middle name (after her mum) and she's always been really proud of it.

My sisters name is Raisa and she goes by Rai so i never really thought of using just the Ray/Rae/Rai alone...plus if i have a boy after this one ill want his middle name to be Ray..Thats why i came up with Renee cause even though its not Ray its still starts with an R..

Thanks for your suggestion i appreciate it very much :)

I'm partial to Natalie Renee- I've always loved the name Natalie, it was my dad's favorite as well and he would have named me that except my mom was not too much of a fan. Renee just fits best I think, with Natalie.

I think Nevelyn Renee sounds really nice together, although I also like Arianna Ray-Lynn out of your choices.
I REALLY like how you are wanting to incorporate your OH and his family's name into it all, even with a girl. I do think you should try to make "Ray" into a more girly name such as Rae, Raeanne, Raina, Laraine, Rachael....That is just my personal thought, though and obviously it's your choice overall. I just personally don't like the "Ray" spelling, nor do I like the hyphenated names with Ray which to me can easily be combined such as Raeanne, Raelynn, etc. but I totally understand that you want to add Ray. I just think if you're not too fond of it yourself, then maybe these ideas can change your mind?

Best of luck and congrats on your baby :pink:

I think Nevelyn Renee sounds really nice together, although I also like Arianna Ray-Lynn out of your choices.
I REALLY like how you are wanting to incorporate your OH and his family's name into it all, even with a girl. I do think you should try to make "Ray" into a more girly name such as Rae, Raeanne, Raina, Laraine, Rachael....That is just my personal thought, though and obviously it's your choice overall. I just personally don't like the "Ray" spelling, nor do I like the hyphenated names with Ray which to me can easily be combined such as Raeanne, Raelynn, etc. but I totally understand that you want to add Ray. I just think if you're not too fond of it yourself, then maybe these ideas can change your mind?

Best of luck and congrats on your baby :pink:

I actually never tried spelling it like that and now that i see it i think its really pretty thank you for sharing that idea im going to show my OH and see how he likes it maybe one of those spellings will end up in our bottom 2 names!!!

Its official that NATALIE RENEE is in the top 2! I love it and so does SO...now hopefully we can agree on a second name. If there is any name BESIDES NATALIE that you like please share..

AND thank you everyone who has replied so far I love the names your putting together hopefully me and OH can agree on one more!

natalie rae-anne or nadia elaine are both very pretty!

I was also going to suggest Rae for the middle name. I like Nadia Rae x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->