Please help me so worried!

Mysticalrain

Reaction score
Hey so basically my last period was on the 23rd of July its now september the 4th. And nothing yet... Done three tests they have all been negative. I am terrified there is somethig wrong with me. Before I had my son who is now away to be 2. I had a period every month round about the same time. After I had him they were all over the place. and a couple times last year and this year I have missed a month completely I am totally freaking out is this start of a problem? I have had pains like my period is coming but then doesnt? I am also Diabetic so was working getting on my hb1c a little better before having another baby I was only 1% of target mark my blood sugars have been sooooooo much better but I was waiting until October. So I am totally freaking out. Also I find sometimes my period comes a week later than it did the month before or just over two weeks from the month before its never went further than that I dont think. It will be two weeks late tomorrow anyone else been in the same situation and were you okay and able to conceive normally? xxxx thanks in advance :hugs:

When I started TTC my daughter (who has same birthday as your son!) my periods went from really regular to all over the place. Happened a few times that AF was two weeks late. Very frustrating! When I was pregnant I was two weeks late before I tested as I was sure it was just my wonky cycle again, could hardly believe it when I saw BFP!
So try and relax, sometimes our bodies just play tricks on us.

If you're worried hun go see your doctor and I'm sure he will do bloods etc to make sure everything is okay.

Have you ever been looked at for PCOS? I know it sounds a bit drastic but my sister has PCOS and her periods can go for a couple of months without making an appearance xx

Hey hun that's amazing they share the same birthday :) special day for both of us :) Thank you for replying I am totally freaking out just need to see wait and see and hopefully something happens soon! x x x x

No I haven't this is what I was afraid of! I will give it one more week and if nothing happens I will be going to the Doctors! thanks hun really do not know whats up seriously! its either a problem or pregnancy so will wait another week and rule it out for defos it could have been to early when I tested x x x x

It started yesterday yay so no problems thank goodness! :)

ive suffered with irregular periods and as you can see ive had 4 children with my first I came off bcp in November and never had a period at all and found out I was pregnant the end of January so it can happen and will happen. and this pretty much continued with a further 2 pregnancies with irregular periods up until my last where I became more regular so I knew when I had missed my period im just waiting now to see if im regular this time as iv just come off bcp on the 19th aug s fx iam! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->