Please help me so worried!

BessiiBoop

Mum to my princess
Reaction score
Any help, advicde or expereinces would be great right now, im just waiting for my m/w to arrive but thinking if she doesnt hurry up i may have to go up to hospital, i've had a worry from the hospital of having another placenta abruption as it happened with my first at 25 weeks however it was only mild and she was fine, however i did go into pre term labour a few weeks later,

I got taken into hospital at 20 weeks and they've spoken it through with me that their worried its possible to happen again as i also have a lot of scar tissue and other worries so they've said its a chance it happening again, i've had mild contractions overnight at about 5mins apart and the last hr or so they've gone extremly painful and lasting ages, i've got back pain, spotting and feeling rather run down, my tummy is also very tender to touch and the pains keep coming as a stabbing pain from my bellybutton too.

Any thoughts of if this could be placenta abruption and if it is what would the next steps be as im only 27 weeks? would baby stand a chance sorry for my paniking but im just very nervous any advice good bad or indiferent would be great.
(sorry about spellings im just rushing)

xx

Sorry I can't offer any advice on placenta abruption but I would def recommend you go to the hospital to be checked out as it's better to be cautious.

If you are labouring then they may be able to stop it and if not then they will give you steroids to help the babies lungs.

Fingers crossed everything is ok.

Keep us updated xx

I would absolutley go to the hospital NOW.

PS - in any case - theres loads of us, including me, with 27 weekers - its a good good gestation believe it or not, they say the magic number ;)

Hello! I don't know much about placental abruptions but as sb22 said these days 27 weeks is nothing pff ;) They are able to save over 85% of 25 weekers now, and every week makes a big difference. If your little one does arrive that early he/she will probably be in nicu until your expected due date. It's a long, harrowing journey but your baby will be in good hands, and there are many moms here who can help you with each step

*huuuuuugs*

Hello - I don't know anything about placental abruption I'm afraid, but I'm another mummy of a 27 weeker, and it definitely is a good gestation. We have such a little fighter and she is so strong and healthy now. Just had her first ever cold and it's been no bother really, totally surprised me. I hope your baby stays put a while longer though. :hugs:

xxxxx

i agree, get yourself to the hospital asap hopefully they can stop labour if its started, or give steroids.
I am a mummy of a 25 weeker and she is fine :) :)

PLEASE don't hang around if there is a risk of abruption, it is simply not worth the risk of you, your baby or both of you losing your lives.

Very strict bedrest and staying in hospital is bloomin boring but that way they can keep an exceptionally close eye on you (I was on CTG monitor all the time except for toilet and shower breaks) and keep baby inside for as long as possible but get baby out the minute they need to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->