Please Help Me!!

LoveMyGirl x

Reaction score
sooo this is my first thread but i was cooking Mince and mashed potato. the Mince was fully cooked and piping hot, then i put it in the oven just to melt some cheese. I served it and i had some and it wasnt piping hot but the middle part was hot but not piping. Now im freaking out about anything happening, i.e LISTERIA! :nope:

i know its stupid and why didnt i microwave it or put it back in the oven, im asking myself the same thing. aw im also 14 weeks pregnant, nearly 15. can someone please help me

Thankyou

aw bwfore i forget, i had it on low just while i was mashing the potato so i didnt burn the mince, would that harm the baby :(

First, take a deep breath. I assume it is your first baby? Most women are really paranoid about first pregnancies. I was myself. I know lots of second time moms who eat the lunch meat, raw cookie dough, and they have never had a problem with their babies. The chances are extremely low. If you are still worried call and talk to your OB. Hopefully they will put your mind at rest.

Of it was piping hot in the pan it'll be fine :) you can't eat food that's piping hot so.it needs to cool down abit anyway :) as long as it reached piping hot to kill the bacteria and wasn't left like warm in the counter it's fine :)

Oh bless you don't worry. It sounds like it was cooked if it was piping hot, the fact that it had cooled a bit before you ate it won't make a difference, infact it's best that you did that! Can you honestly think of a time when you've eaten PIPING hot food before? That's a trip to a&e right there ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->