Please help me!!

HollyVincent

Reaction score
Ok ladies, so October 11, 2018 was my LMP. I had a positive pregnancy test on November 10, 2018. About a week later, I started spotting then had a couple episodes of bright red blood in my panties. I went to the Emergency room where my hcg levels were 22. I followed up with my OB the next day, my hcg was at 24. Two days later it was 39, then 2 days after that it was 34. The night after I went to the emergency room, I passed some gray/pink tissue and small clots. I bled for a few days then stopped. My husband and I had sex 3 times after the bleeding stopped and I felt ok. So today, which is 12 days after my last hcg, my levels were 60? Here's the scary thing, my pregnancy symptoms were almost non exsexist a week and a half ago and now I'm having sore breasts, tired, etc.... Is it possible to be pregnant again so soon? I'm really scared. I had an ultrasound today also and it showed nothing but it wouldn't at this point if I'd concieved again as I'd only be a couple weeks along. Have any of you had similar experience? Please tell me about it if so.. I'm scared to death! Thank you ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->