please help me

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
joshua is teething and he is so ratty and wont stop crying.

what can i do to help him?

ive tried calgel,he has had calpol.

but i feel bad giving him calpol all of the time.

ive even got him those tommee tippee gummy things (like a dummy) so he can chew on them but wont have it.

im really stressed and dont know what to do.

please help me

Sounds to me like your doing all you can do :)
I know Jack is older but we give him a carrot out the fridge to chew on which works, Good luck hun !

have you tryed bonjela for babies hun my kids wouldnt seetle on the calpol one so tryed that it works a treat
and if you go to your local cemist they can help wonders

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Plenty of cuddles more cuddles and more.

Ella went through the same thing , and there was nothing at all that would sooth her ( or could take him for a walk around to get him off to sleep)

Its hard but once they pop through it should ease :hugs:

it's been dentinox (sp) that's worked for us. We put it on his gums and then put his dummy in. Some days though, nothing soothes Alasdair. How about taking him out in his buggy? That always get Alasdair off to sleep and will let you get a break too. I remember the first day Alasdair teethed really badly I thought I would never be able to cope with it - I just had to hold him while he cried...I don't think it's got any better some days but definitely more dealable with!

we tried taking him for aa walk but he wasnt having it.

ive been into our local boots and its only small and they dont have much there.

he seems to be a bit better now.

im sure he is teething though he is chewing on his thumb and his gum is bumped.

ive been reading that they get their front teeth first but his is to the left side of his mouth not at the front.

A trick that has always worked for me is laying my bubs on his front on my knees and rocking him at the same time rubbing his back...it doesn't do anything for his teething but it calms him down...:hugs:

xx

Have u tried Ashton and Parson infant powders?
They are a herbal product that helps sooth pains and stomach upsets associated with teething. Hope he settles soon for u xx

Have you tried a clean, damp washcloth?

Hi I use the Ashton Powders on Toby and they seem to help settle him!!

I swear by Ashtons and Parsons. They are actually amazing :D

I hope he is much better now, i thought jayden us better now from teething, been a good while since he started crying over his teeth. But gosh, today he was screaming the whole place out, i didnt know what to do, he was biting his dummy, teethers but still moaning until he fell asleep...

I hope joshua gets better but with time it gets easier for them. Its just the beginning that gets hard...

:hugs:

Have u tried Ashton and Parson infant powders?
They are a herbal product that helps sooth pains and stomach upsets associated with teething. Hope he settles soon for u xx

I second that! Works fantastic.Even when Skyler is grumpy for no reason that I am aware of I give it too him and he is back to being my smiling baby boy.It's homeopathic,so your not really medicating him,your giving herbs.

hes better now,not bothering him too much.

will it be a tooth coming as its at the side of his mouth and ive read that the front ones come first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->