please help me.

thankful

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to opk. Well yesterday my control line was darker and the test line was not very noticeable so I figure negative. Then today I seen both lines but the control line was a little darker. Should I count that as a negative? I see a much different change with today test.does this mean ovulation is coming soon?. By the way I'm on CD 12 out of 27. Also my temp drop today. I'm very lost and need help. I really don't know if I should put in some bd time. Help me anyone and thanks for reading

I have no idea. I just used my first opk yesterday. But I think if you have a positive one and a temp drop then you should be bding. I think that means you have ovulated. Good luck sorry I couldnt be much more assistance

I read that most women don't get the heads up when you have a temp drop. Which means ovulation is approaching. My test kit says if the test line not darker then the control line then it's negative. I'm so confused I can't bd until to night. I see both lines but not sure if ovulation is near are is here ugh. By the way thanks for the reply

The test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line to be considered a positive. This means that ovulation will be taking place in 12-36 as a general rule of thumb.

Good Luck!

^^^wss. The test line has to be at least as dark as the control line to be positive, so if you were able to bd last night, you should be fine. And I believe the positive opk means to expect ovulation in the next 24-36 hours, though I might be wrong on that one...

Thanks ladies I did a test today and got my first positive. The test line is the same color as the control line. So now I'm hoping this month is are month. good luck for all of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->