please help me :(

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
Not able to get any answers on other threads so trying on this one...

OK. So I am on CD 16 of 29 I have been doing opk since cd 6 and i have been temping the entire cycle. Haven't had a rise in my temp and my opk still say negative. I have been having some tanish cm the past two days that would happen like once maybe twice during the day and that was it. Last night I had a good bit of clear/eggwhite cm also then today its gone and there isn't much cm there, but its clear. Yesterday I had some cramping and then last night well it was 6:30am i had this awful pain in my abdomen more on the left than right, but it was def in both! It was pretty bad that it woke me up out of my sleep then about 10 mins later it eased off and went away and today i have been so bloated and gassy that i look about 6 months pregnant! and I got the hiccups 4 times today already! Not sure what those are all about, but it just seems like everyday something else comes up and I still get a neg opk. I'm not even symptom spotting and I'm much more relaxed this cycle than i've been and this is happening and I don't know what to think... Any suggestions? All of them are welcomed and needed!!!!!

Oh and the past few days i've been sneezing a lot and had a stuffy nose. idk if its a cold coming on or what, but thought i'd add!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->