Please help- medical testing

berwar

Reaction score
I have been having some nausea and intermitten stomach issues for several months. I went to the doctor and they jumped through hoops to set me up with lots of diagnostic testing to take place Monday including upper GI, and a hida scan on my gallbladder. Both of which arent allowed when you are pregnant as you are exposed to radiation and barium.

The problem is that I ovulated about 7 days ago and will be 10dpo the day I have these tests. I havent had any new symptoms of pregnancy but I know 10 dpo is usually too early to get a result. Im wondering what you all would do? At this point, I dont think that I can cancel all these tests. And it seems silly to on the off chance that I actually did conceieve. Im thinking I will take A pregnancy test the morning of the tests and just hope for the best either way.

Im looking for some advice! I appreciate the help ladies!

Most hospitals like the one where I work usually perform blood pregnancy tests on any female patient of childbearing age that is scheduled for an invasive procedure or test (especially radiology). You can request to have one done that morning if they haven't already ordered one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->