Please Help! New to temping and very confused

Ember29

Reaction score
I am on CD 33. I normally have a 13 day LP. My chart shows ovulation by OPK and temps on CD 16, but no AF and HPT's are either negative or faintly positive. I should be 17 DPO and 3 to 4 days late. I have NO IDEA what is going on. Could someone help me interpret this chart, please? I'm driving myself nuts.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/66391f/

Attachments

• Chart1.jpg
    Chart1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 16
I am no expert at temping myself so I can't assist I am afraid but didn't want to read and run. I hope you get answers soon!

Maybe you had a very late implantation. What kind of tests are you using? Try a FRER. If still no answer, see your doctor for a blood test.

I've tried a bunch of brands. Today's temp spiked higher. Attached is today's chart and a bunch of recent tests.

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6310.jpg
    IMG_6310.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3577.jpg
    IMG_3577.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3758_opt.jpg
    IMG_3758_opt.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4412_opt.jpg
    IMG_4412_opt.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 12
I definitely see lines in some of those!

Thanks ladies! I've had 2 chemical pregnancies this year so I am very wary about getting too excited. I just called my OB and I'm heading out in a few minutes to get a beta done which I will repeat in 2 days. They said it will likely be tomorrow before I get the results. I will keep you posted! Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9901.jpg
    IMG_9901.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 10
Pls let us know as soon as you get results! Fx for you xxx

Thank you. I just have this dreadful feeling they are going to come back and say the blood test is negative. I guess we'll have to just wait and see...

100 percent positive. I see the line on all tests! I don't know much about temping but tests look great. Good luck!

Beta came back less than one. Still no AF. I'm so sad and confused. I was really hoping this would be it.

I am so sorry Ember :( so cruel!

OK. So, the plot thickens. I started having some cramping this morning, but when AF didn't show I decided to take one more test and got this. What on earth is going on?!?! :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_7772 (1)_opt.jpg
    IMG_7772 (1)_opt.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 12
I wish I could tell you what's going on but I am just as confused! Are you using the curved FRER tests? If you are,on another thread I read of a lady repeatedly getting lines on them despite not being pregnant...I really hope for it is a sneaky bfp and that blood test was just too early to pick up on it

I am super confused. Still no AF. Temps are still up. I took another test this morning, though not with FMU and there is still a faint line (attached). I'm trying to give it a couple days then retest so I don't get myself too obsessed or worked up. Whatever is happening is out of my control so I just have to go with it, I guess. Someone on another forum suggested I may have ovulated on CD3 based on my chart. I supposed that is possible since I had tonsillitis early in my cycle and was on a zpack. Any thoughts on that idea?

Attachments

• IMG_7830.jpg
    IMG_7830.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7656.jpg
    IMG_7656.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 6
Still no AF and temp is still up. All I had on hand today was a blue dye EPT, but this is what it looked like. Showed immediately, pic at 5 mins. I don't know what to think.

Attachments

• IMG_8123.jpg
    IMG_8123.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 7
Oh Ember 😔 That is so so confusing! I wish you could get clarity one way or the other! When you planning another beta?

My OB said to give it a week and come in for a visit if no change. I'll call Monday and schedule something either way, I think. I just need to know what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->