Please help: Night sweats, Hot flashes

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Does anyone else have night sweats and hot flashes around the time you would O?

The past two nights I woke up sweating. My BBT is all over the place. Last month after O I would have hot flashes and night sweats to. And my O before that I had the same.

I am going to be 33 in 2 weeks and I am freaking out it is perimenopause symptoms. I have PCOS and zero children. Trying to figure out everything I can.

Please someone tell me this is normal?

I found this article:

https://www.theovulationsymptoms.com/post-ovulation-symptoms/

My temps are everywhere though. PCOS is usually accompanies with impaired thyroid function as well. I am very confused as to why I would have the night sweats if I had not O'd.

I havr famiky history with thyroid issues i think you need tontell your doc in case you need your thyroid investigating. In general i dont feel hotter after o. You do when your pg so unless thats possible i would go see a doc

I havr famiky history with thyroid issues i think you need tontell your doc in case you need your thyroid investigating. In general i dont feel hotter after o. You do when your pg so unless thats possible i would go see a doc

Thank you for your response sweetie. I have seen 3 different doctors. My thyroid seems to just be "a little" low, so they aren't doing anything about it. Sometimes it even comes back as "normal." But I have the signs, they don't take it seriously. Working on it with a natural supplement my acupuncturist advised me to take. Just started back on it. I did it for one cycle and O'd, the next I didn't, so I gave up smh. Going to stick with it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->