Please help! Opk confused!

bbanner19

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm new to bnb and this is my first thread! This is my second cycle ttc with my first baby. I tried opk this cycle and need your help and suggestions on when you think I ovulated. I used the CB digi test and finally got the :) on CD10. So we BD that night. I got the blank O on CD11 and everyday since. Got ewcm on CD12 and BD that night too. Then we BD around noon on CD15. We would have BD more but we were in disneyland starting on CD10 and were extremely tired all week. So my questions are....

Is it normal to only have a positive opk for one day?

Did we BD enough and on the right days?

When do you think I ovulated?

Thank you all!!! I'm looking forward to your replies since I don't have anyone to ask since we are trying to keep this a surprise for family and friends.

Omg! Someone please help! I tested again with my opk and got a positive. So this is my opk chart: cd10 positive, cd11 negative, cd12 negative, cd13 negative, cd14 negative, cd15 positive. What does this mean??? I am so confused right now. We BD on cd10, 12, and 15.

Can anyone help??

Ovulation test dont tell you when you ovulate really they just tell you your two most fertile day . looks like cd10 you were fertile and cd15 sounds like when you ovulated . you :sex: a good bit but id do it again tonight just to make sure love .
Omg! Someone please help! I tested again with my opk and got a positive. So this is my opk chart: cd10 positive, cd11 negative, cd12 negative, cd13 negative, cd14 negative, cd15 positive. What does this mean??? I am so confused right now. We BD on cd10, 12, and 15.

Can anyone help??

Thanks! I kind of started to think the same thing since I had ewcm in between the two positives. We ended up BD-ing again after the positive opk. I just always read and thought that you ovulate the day after a +opk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->