please help - pics attached

Kitforever32

Reaction score
Thanks for reading -
Basically I started what I thought was my period four days earlier than expected. It was unusual because it was more watery but not as heavy and no clots - been spotting for 3 days afterwards - it was a strange period and I think it was too heavy to be implantation bleeding as the first day of bleeding it was red in colour. Btw the bleeding has now stopped, cramps were there for day one only.
I decided to take a early hpt two days ago and there was a faint line. Definitely pink in colouration. Took another yesterday and same result (different batches). Today it was a lot fainter but still a v faint line there. I also took a FRER today thinking maybe it would be darker but it was a bfn together with the fainter test. I don't know what to think - the frer made me think I was imagining things but the tests I used to get the faint lines were early 10miu ones from a pharmacy. I don't know what to think since the bleeding started before I got questionable bfp as took test before day of the bleed and had bfn. Thoughts welcome and thanks again x

Attachments

• image11.jpg
    image11.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 49
I'm sorry to say but if the pregnancy tests are getting fainter instead of darker, you may have had a chemical pregnancy. If that's the case, then you should start bleeding within a week. If not, I would head to your doctor and get betas drawn to know what your levels are. I really wish I could be more helpful :hugs:

I too am sadly thinking chemical pregnancy :( it may explain the early bleeding and lightening pregnancy tests. But please keep us updated and I wish you the best!

Yes I'm very sorry but it does sound like a chemical xxx

Thanks for replying everyone. Yeah I'm only started to let it sink in so disappointed. Does anyone know if I have to worry about subsequent bleeding as my bleeding started before bfp? It has now stopped. I'm not sure how to approach my next cycle worried it'll be all over the place and so will be another month to try again. Thanks guys xx

Have you taken anymore tests since the picture in the post? Just curious that maybe there's still a bit of hope.

Thanks for replying everyone. Yeah I'm only started to let it sink in so disappointed. Does anyone know if I have to worry about subsequent bleeding as my bleeding started before bfp? It has now stopped. I'm not sure how to approach my next cycle worried it'll be all over the place and so will be another month to try again. Thanks guys xx

Hey love, you shouldn't have anymore bleeding if it was a chemical, and I believe you should count your first day of bleeding as CD1 (even though it was early) And I don't think it will mess up your next cycle, it will just make it a bit earlier since you bled earlier than normal. :hugs:

I would text again. I bleed two days earlier than my normal period. I had a light positive at 8dpo & he is now on my lap being 13weeks old. Good luck Hun. I bleed with all my pregnancies xx

Hey everyone and thanks for your replies I really appreciate it. I tested with clear blue plus and I took it out because I saw something within 10 minutes for sure...I'm still not convinced or to be a honest bit scared this is all in my head. I have a doctors appointment on Friday which is earliest they can fit me in. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 57
The clearblue look very positive, I will say when I was pregnant with my first I had lots of positive tests, then bled so went to early pregnancy, they tested and was negative, anyway I was still pregnant, don't really know what happened, so fx for you, good luck x

Yeah that defo looks positive!

Should I give up testing? I'll be at the docs on Friday to see if this has all been in my head - I can't understand why I'd be so unlucky to get quite a few faint false positives! So frustrating, wish they were all stark white so I'd know either way, that's why I took the digital. Maybe should take that as confirmation it's not my month. Thanks for the support everyone xx

What brand did you use? Digitalis are notoriously not as sensitive. I like to use the fr gold digital or cb with weeks. I got positives on those fairly early. The rest I had to wait until my missed period or a nice dark a** line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->