Please Help! Two weeks late!

Tashayna2011

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC for going on two years. I always have normal periods that last around four to five days. I can always tell when they are about to start because I get really crampy, I have to pee and I have brown discharge. This month I was supposed to start on the eighth. I had the brown discharge but nothing ever came past that. For the last two weeks nothing but brown discharge. I did have slight bleeding that didn't require a tampon yesterday but as soon as it came it went. I took a PT two days after my period was due and then one week after it was due. I am not overly stressed nor have I had a change in diet or environment. I am trying to keep my wits about me and not get to excited in case this is just a false period. Has anyone had these symptoms related to pregnancy? And has anyone had brown discharge that lasted this long?

Hi Tash, I can't help you much I'm afraid, but I would suggest doing another test and then if you still don't get AF book in with your GP for a blood test, or at least a discussion to what is going on.

Hope you get your bfp soon!

Sorry I forgot to add that the two PT were both Negative :bfn: UGH! I will keep everyone updated as to what happens. I have seen a lot of girls in the same situation and a lot of advice and helpful comments but I never get to know the outcome! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->