Please help us decide our baby's name

Jamaris Mummy

Reaction score
We have had a stressful afternoon trying to agree on a name for out baby. We are on team yellow,& for a boy we have chosen Lyric Flynn. Last name I'd Rankmore. Girls names we r having trouble with- so far we have:
*Indigo Raine
* havanna
* isla

Names like that.. Any suggestions?

Idk if you want more children and would like to save Lyric for a boy if you have a girl this time around, so my suggestion might not count. BUT what about Lyra for a girl as a play off Lyric?

I like Lyric for a boy or girl!

Lyric Isla Rankmore :flow:

Additional suggestions:

Violet
Avianna
Niamh
Ayla
Raina/Reyna/Rayna

I love Indigo Raine :thumbup:

Haven't any suggestions but just wanted to say I love Indigo Raine :thumbup:

Thanks everyone:) and Lyra is a beautiful suggestion! I was leaning towards Indigo Raine, my oh def wants it, but I think coz I've had it in my mind the whole pregnancy I just started to wonder about it and have some doubt. It's out rainbow baby and a name I came up with myself-so I'm so happy to see some positive reactions to it:) this baby naming is hard business! Just want it to be perfect<3

Same here i had Serenity all through my pregnancy and kept going through other names, but went back to original one. Did keep doubting if the right one, but once she was born she suited the name and knew id made right choice.

How about the name Poet for a girl? Just came to me... and wanted to share it with you... thought maybe you would like it?

Poet I've never heard of! But probs not coz if it's a girl n the next ones a boy having lyric and poet might be a bit crazy, lol! But thankyou:) xo I like sienna too but oh doesn't. Serenity is a gorgeous name! I can't wait to meet lo!! Xx

Thanks. I was stuck between Savannah, Serenity and Kyianna for a long time so know how hard it is, you'll know once lo is here.

I know you like it for a boy but I think that Lyric is a beautiful name for a girl, I think its really pretty! I do like Isla aswell but I prefer Lyric, its so quirky and unusual!

Zomo thanks! I agree lyric for a girl is so cute, my oh hOwever doesn't agree!:( lol I swear men are more fussy then us women when it comes to naming our babies! I'll keep working on him tho lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->