Please Help Us Name Our Son!!!!! :) :) :)

MissChristal

Reaction score
Hi ladies! So I recently found out that we are having a BOY!!! :happydance:Woohoo!:happydance: Problem is, my husband and I are having a really hard time deciding on names so I wanted to see if I can get your opinions. Most of our family think we should make him a Junior or they give us some other common name. We really want something that is not common, A strong name... nothing "cutsie". We only need a first name.. his Middle and Last name is Anthony Vega. DH's name is Antonio hence Anthony as the middle name :) hehe

My father died a few years ago and at first we were going to name him after him but we didn't want to use the first or middle name (because my little brother is a junior and I'm not sure if he may want to use that when he has his first son) So, I thought that I could use the last name (a little unorthodox) but I've heard it as a first name for boys, yet it's not that common around here.
Drake Anthony Vega. How does that sound? I would appreciate any feedback. If you have some names for me, please share!

Thank you lovely ladies!!!!!!!!!!

I like it :) and it's different. I'm not a fan of popular names. x

It's nice to include names in the family and your fathers last name is suitable for a first name. Our first son (Sebastian) got his own first name (on one else in the family has it), but his middle name is made up of my father's first name and my fil's first name.

Our second son (Alessio) get's his own first name but will be given Luca as his middle name after his father.

Boys names are hard to come up with! We wanted to make sure it most importantly suited a 18 year old boy looking for a job and a 40 year old professional. The cute baby name only lasts a few years...

We wanted to make sure it most importantly suited a 18 year old boy looking for a job and a 40 year old professional. The cute baby name only lasts a few years...

Exactly! Thank you for the feedback!!!

Drake is a great name! Our first son is Weston Aaron (Aaron after my hubby) an our second son will be Davin Robert (Davin being a variation of David which is my dad and my brothers middle name and Robert after my grandpa)

Drake is cute... What about jaxon (Jackson) I considered that name with my DS but went another way... Good luck :flower:

Ds was gona be Drake!!! It was only last minute we changed as people put us off as we are such big Drake (the rapper!) fans! It's strong and different which I think is what a boy needs!!!

I like the fact that Drake is a one syllable word. It goes nice with the two longer names. :)
I love that it's not too popular as well. I also love the name Chase.

I really like the name Drake. I also think it goes perfectly with the other names you have chosen! I say go for it :thumbup: I love well thought out names that include family:flower:

OMG... I'm going to cry because I really loved the name but I thought that since it was my maiden name that maybe it wasn't such a good idea.

And yea, lol @Laurenmomma I thought about that too (the rapper). We actually are fans of his, but I'm more of a fan to my Drake Heritage lol.

I am still kind of worried what my DH's family will think if we use my maiden name as our DS first name....

I think Drake is lovely, it goes really well with the middle and last name, and I love the fact that it incorporates your family name :flower:.

Some other ideas:

Lincoln Anthony
Franklin Anthony
Brody Anthony
Theodore Anthony (Teddy)
Jake Anthony

i like it, the idea is cute :)

what was you fathers name? it makes coming up with suggestions easier

I really like Drake! I had one little boy at my daycare center named Drake and he was a great little kid. I had never before heard of the name and I remember all of us teachers liked it :)

I think Drake is lovely, it goes really well with the middle and last name, and I love the fact that it incorporates your family name :flower:.

Some other ideas:

Lincoln Anthony
Franklin Anthony
Brody Anthony
Theodore Anthony (Teddy)
Jake Anthony

My father's name was Albert Levi Drake... He was a GREAT man :)

Some other ideas:

Lincoln Anthony
Franklin Anthony
Brody Anthony
Theodore Anthony (Teddy)
Jake Anthony

I like Brody Anthony :) thank you for the suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->