Please help. *Warning* picture attached

xJessie91x

Reaction score
So from mild on off spotting. To light pink light bleed all day. Now this. I had a really bad pain. Just one. And I went for a wee about half hour later and this came out. It's small but It's happening isn't it :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_1852.jpg
    IMG_1852.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1855.jpg
    IMG_1855.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 37
Oh dear. :hugs:

I know how you must be feeling right now. Try to keep calm and rest. Call your doctor ASAP. There are plenty of stories of women who had red blood, and even clots, but went on to have healthy babies. Keeping my fingers crossed that you are one of those ladies!

Wish I could help you to feel better and somehow help you not panic. I'm sorry for how you must be feeling.

That clot is small in size. When I went to a&e (the er) a week and a bit ago, they asked me if I'd had any clots with my spotting. I said I didn't think so? And the nurse said don't worry, it's just a question, it's not for sure that it means anything bad if you have.

Hugs xx Hope all is ok after visit to doctors x

Jessie all you can do is go to the docs and get them to scan you and you will know for sure, hoping all is ok for you xx :hugs:

It's bank holiday and pregnancy unit don't accept you until 6 weeks. Am on hold waiting to talk to out of hours number.

I was scanned at 4+6 in the EPU due to spotting and severe cramping, I really hope you manage to get seen.

If you go down to a and e Jessie they will see you as they did with my last pregnancy, keep us updated xx

I'm at a&e with the same thing honey get yourself to hospital x

From your sig it looks like you're in Exeter? I am too and I was seen at the EPU with my first 2 LO's before 6 weeks, I was refereed by my GP due to pain and spotting. If you can get in to see a GP (the walk in at the RD&E might be the best bet?) hopefully they'll refer you across :hugs:

Thanks so much all. I've been to hospital and he said I have white cells in my blood so sounds like a urine infection. I've been put on amoxicillin in the hope that it will stop the bleeding and infection. I'm going to my gp in the morning for blood tests for hcg. The man was so lovely and although like he said a miscarriage isn't something that can be stopped if it is that, but having an infection could be all this is! Trying to keep a little more positive!

Glad you're feeling more positive! Hang in there baby

oh im pleased to see that Jessie, hoping for good things for you xx

Negative clear blue this afternoon

Will do another in the morning before heading for the doctors for bloods but feeling poo again. God this is stressful lol

Thanks all for all your replies it means a lot. I know I've vented a lot here. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->