PLease help- watery liquid soaking pants

K

katiecakes

Hi girls! I am hoping someone can help with this. I have never experienced this before! I just had a normal period last week and it has been done for 3 days. Yesterday, I felt a gush like I got my period again. Checked my panties and nothing. Then 3 hours later, noticed it was still happening and was highly visible to the public as it soaked through my pants! It is clear like water and is not discharge. I just woke up to a gushing feeling again and ran to the bathroom expecting to be covered in blood. Nothing, just watery liquid. Does anyone know what this is? X

Sounds just like watery cervical mucus... i get it to the point im sure ive started my period and nothing, just like you said. Some people get more cm than others. Are you taking any medication? You might want to use panyliners for a while :) xx

Hm, well I've had watery cm and this is looks and feels more like I'm peeing myself to where if i wore jeans you could see it ... :( pads won't be an option until I figure this out :( thanks for the input!

Yes I have - in fact I get it every month right around ovulation.

Exactly like you describe, it feels like a gush of water and sometimes it is enough to go right through to my jeans - at first I was really worried I was incontinent! I never got it before my first pregnancy, but now I have it every month. Anyway, my doctor assures me its normal and its associated with fertile mucus.

I know it seems like far too much to be CM but my doctor assures me thats what it is. I also get eggwhite CM around this time, usually the watery stuff then some eggwhite on ovulation day, then back to watery for a couple of days.

I do know that you can sometimes get gushes of watery CM when you have a yeast infection though. Might be worth cheking with your doctor if you have any doubts about that, but otherwise it sounds normal to me!

Yep I get this too every month, normally around ovulation. Normally find it comes around the same time as EWCM and yep it can be embarrassing because there's sometimes quite a bit of it!

just means you're lovely and fertile though so don't worry! :happydance::happydance:

I get the same thing straight after AF has gone, you're not alone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->