please help with unique boy and girl names

mjaycox

Reaction score
I'm pregnant with my second and I don't know yet if it is a boy or girl(I am 16 weeks)...but I am looking for a name that is unique but not too off the wall....some names I've liked so far are: for a girl I like the names. Braelynn,Brylee,Acacia,Alejandra...and I like the name Novalee as a middle name but not sure what would sound good as a first name with that. One. And I'm having a really hard time with boy names,I would really like to incorporate my grandpas name in there somewhere(his name was Maynard Lyle) but those names are kind of old fashioned so I would probably have to do 2 middle names to make it blend with an up to date name...some thoughts I had for a boy were Gavin or Isreal....to incorporate my granpas name I thought maybe Gavin Lyle Joseph or Isreal Lyle Joseph or Gavin Lyle Cole or Isreal Lyle Cole???? Idk...any ideas?...please help! :)

Braelynn Novalee sounds nice
Brylee Novalee would be too much "lee" sound. Brylee Nova sounds really nice
Acacia Novalee sounds okay but kindof a mouthful
Not a fan of the name Alejandra, sorry

I like Gavin Lyle Cole the best or even just Gavin Lyle sounds fine I don't think you need the 2 middle names if you didn't want them and think it's great to incorporate a family name, I plan to do the same :)

I love wannabemomy's suggestion of Brylee Nova! Very pretty.

I also like Gavin Lyle.
I have a friend who named her son Kylan. It's sort of similar to Lyle.
Good luck choosing! :)

I like Gavin Lyle Cole the best or even just Gavin Lyle sounds fine I don't think you need the 2 middle names if you didn't want them and think it's great to incorporate a family name, I plan to do the same :)

I really like the idea of the name Brylee Nova...thank u so much

I love wannabemomy's suggestion of Brylee Nova! Very pretty.

I also like Gavin Lyle.
I have a friend who named her son Kylan. It's sort of similar to Lyle.
Good luck choosing! :)

Thank u so much...and I really like that name Kylan...I've never heard that name before...really cute!:)

i like the name Nova-lee of just Nova but im not sure on the other girls names

Maynard is quite old fashioned but i dont think Lyle is

similar names are:

Kyle
Niall
stylles
or
Mayne
Maynor

I recently came across Nevaeh for a girl which is heaven spelt backwards but I think it sounds so lovely.

I really like the idea of the name Brylee Nova...thank u so much

Glad I could help! :flower:

My name sounds like a few that you listed. It's Bridie pronounce BRY-DEE. I personally hate it but its uncommon and sound like some of the ones you liked.

I recently thought of a middle name that my friends seem to think is cute if I use Novalee as a first name...what do u think of Novalee Isabella?

My name sounds like a few that you listed. It's Bridie pronounce BRY-DEE. I personally hate it but its uncommon and sound like some of the ones you liked.

I like your name...I've never heard that name before:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->