please help x

proudmummy11

Mummy to my gorgeous Boy
Reaction score
Hi, im probably just being paranoid but Im currently 13 weeks +5 pregnant, and when i woke up this morning i felt fine. The pregnancy itself has not been that bad, i havent had any morning sickness or anything, but i did have extreme tiredness and nausea but now i dont feel pregnant at all and now its got me worried that there is something wrong, ha s anyone else had this at the begining of their second trimester and everything was ok .

i could really use the reassurence

x

This can be normal so i would try not to worry too much. Tiredness and nausea is meant to ease off for most in the 2nd Trimester.

I have been lucky and had no symptons through out the pregnancy so far.
xxx

I had extreme tiredness and feeling sick up until 11-12 wks then nothing. We had a scan at 13 weeks though and everything looks fine xx

thanks girls its just hard with it being my first i had my scan last week and everything was ok strong heart beat and the lil one wouldnt stop moving around so im sure its fine just cant help but worry about them x

I felt exactly the same at that stage. If it wasn't for the morning sickness I wouldn't have known I was pregnant!

Even now that I have started to feel my little girl kicking and my belly has started to grow, I sometimes just don't feel pregnant. Strange isn't it?

Funny you should mention this, a couple of times this week I've woken up feeling like somethings wrong/I'm not pregnant anymore (for no apparent reason) Can't explain why and it's made me feel guilty and worried...

A few minutes later though the baby has kicked me quite hard in the stomach (obviously telling me off lol) so I know everything's alright (infact he/she has just kicked me now as I'm writing this!!)

So try not to worry hun I'm sure everything's fine, it's perfectly normal to worry and feel anxious, you are growing another person in your belly after all!! :) As always, if you can't shake the feeling call your MW :) :hugs:

hi everyone thanks for your help, like most have said i called the midwife and i have an appointment this afternoon to hear the heart beat again ill let ya know how it goes thanks xx

As said some women dont get any symptoms at all and sickness usually eases in 2nd tri. I dont feel pregnant apart from when i get headache :( and im 26 weeks today lol

I felt great at 13 - 18 weeks, now starting to feel really pregnant! x

Aw I agree hun, probably just your hormones settling down for the 2nd tri, try not to worry xx

I'm sure everything's fine. I felt that way yesterday. Madison wasn't kicking at all yesterday and i was getting worried, so Daddy started to talk to my tummy over the phone, and sure enough she started kicking! LOL I think sometimes they're just sleeping and not letting us know they're there constantly.

perfectly normal , i didnt feel pregnant for weeks on end , sometimes i still dont , until i do the walk to school or something and then realise i need to sit down haha

all is ok Very strong heart beat heard so all is well thank you all for your help xx

Am so pleased for you. At least you have put your mind at rest and managed to hear babys heart beat again :)

glad she put your mind at ease! BTW that is an awesome scan pic! One of the best I have ever seen congrats mama!

This can be normal so i would try not to worry too much. Tiredness and nausea is meant to ease off for most in the 2nd Trimester.

I have been lucky and had no symptons through out the pregnancy so far.
xxx

Hey I’m also new to this sorry for adding in your post , but I too was wondering as well , AF hadn’t shown up yet just one day late & I usually get sore breast , bad stomach cramps and nausea but I feel absolutely fine , & it’s not usual . First time mom , haven’t tested yet any advice? Sorry again for adding on post I did a thread myself a week ago and no response at all

Yes this is me now had a scan at 12 weeks everything perfect ... I’m now 15 weeks flat stomach and often worry like you somethings wrong ... if it wasn’t for the breathlessness and occasional icky feeling or stretching aches and pains I’d be trotting down to early pregnancy unit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->