please help

Butt3rfly

Reaction score
My LMP was June 19th. Though i had quite a bit of spotting on June 18th. I believe i ovulated on July 2nd with the way i had discharge however i'm not 100% sure. I was supposed to ovulate between the 29th and the 4th (the 4th being my most fertile day). I had intercourse on the 3rd and the 5th.

My husband and I are not actively TTC however we werent trying to prevent either. I would be happy to have a child. However after deciding to see what happens we realized that it probably isnt the best time in our lives for me to get pregnant. I will be thrilled if I am. However from here on we are going to be using protection.

The past 2 days i've had extreme nauseua briefly. My breasts are a tad sore today. The biggest thing is how absolutely exhausted I am. I dont think that if i am pregnant i am even 3 weeks. But with the m/c i had before i did this exact same thing very early on.

I think if i'm pregnant i will be 3 weeks either tomorrow or I am today. I know some women find out from an hpt as early as 3 weeks. based on the dates of ovulation and intercourse and my last period. Would you say there is a likelyhood i could find out tomorrow morning with FMU if i'm pregnant??? I think i'm 7dpo today. But intercourse was only 6 days ago...

DATES

LMP 6/18 or 19

Ovulation 7/2 - 7/4 (7/2 is the more likely)

Intercourse 7/3 and 7/5

Cycle Length - my calender says 29 days but its been 26 for the past 3 months straight

Luck Love and Baby dust to all of you... Please let me know what you think...

butt3rfly

You're in the wrong forum really but I'll try to help from my experience way past when. I never tested positive before 8dpo but even then it was VERY faint likes, barely visible to the naked eye. My personal advice would be to give yourself a deadline, ideally in a week's time and not test until then. You wouldn't be able to trust a negative now and a positive would still be so very early that there'd be a relatively high risk it's chemical.
Also, I don't know how long ago your mc was but after mine, I had pregnancy symptoms in a few cycles that came to nothing. Hope it's the real thing for you but just don't get your hopes up too high yet, especially if you're preventing again from now on. All the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->