Please help!

PreemieMomma

Reaction score
OK... My cycles are long and usually irregular, but recently they have been about 54 to 60 days long. That said DH and I are TTC #2, with DS we used OPK's and got pg the first month. I started OPK testing in December, and got clear positives on 1/1, 1/2, and 1/3. We BD 1/1, 1/2, and 1/7 (I work the night-weekend shift so weekend BDing is harder on the weekend). On 1/2 I had egg white discharge and a twinge of pain off and on in my right pelvis. I continued to use the OPKs, and I again had positives on 1/11, 1/12 and 1/13. On 1/11 and 1/13 I had egg white discharge again and a twinge of pain off and on in my left pelvis on 1/13. DH and I BD again on 1/11 and 1/13. I have had negative OPK's since and 1 negative HPT on 1/14. For the last week or so I have had bloating and mild cramping. I know it's impossible to tell for sure w/o temping, but do you think i O'd twice, or just the first time, or the second time? When should I take another HPT? I really don't want to create un needed disappointment.

It is recommended to wait 2 days between tests. You can only ovulate once per cycle. Not sure which of those times you would have ovulated, but I would assume the first. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->