• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please help

Donnaharmer

Reaction score
OK so Thursday last week according to my LMP I should have been 6+4, I went to a&e with right sided pain, Anyway they did blood and hcg was 1464 but an internal scan showed no sac in womb or tubes. Went back 48 hours later (saturday) to see if hcg had doubled, it was 2100, another scan still nothing, kept in as a pregnancy of unknown location with plan to do another scan and bloods Monday, they let me home Sunday afternoon as pain was minimal, had a small bright red bleed Sunday night,( none since) went back to hospital yesterday scan shows still no sac but womb lining is nice and thick, bloods hcg 2907. Now the plan is to go back tomorrow for another scan to see if womb lining has thickened like it should have. If not then they want to do a laparoscopy and possible d and c. Slow rising hcg is a known sign of ectopic pregnancy, which is what they are leaning towards or a mmc. Please has anyone had anything similar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->