Please help!

Imaloserbaby

Reaction score
OK I didn't know where to post this I just need some opinions. I had my tubes cut and tied 11 months ago during a csection with my third baby. I haven't had a period for almost 3 months now for about 3 weeks straight I have had very watery, clear AND white and stretchy mucus. I am an obsessive cervix checker I do it every time I go to the bathroom and then some haha well it has been almost unreachable, soft and shut TIGHT for a little over a month now. I bloated real bad a month and a half ago and then all my weight dropped and then some, that was my only sign of af. She still isn't here. I have taken about 7 pregnancy tests and all we're negative except two. One showed positive and then it dissapeared then one was so faint you'd think I was crazy. After those two I had a negative. Ok so I know the cervix isn't a sure sign to tell of pregnancy but the only time it is like that is during pregnancy. So I'm just so confused and need some opinions. Thanks

When I worked in reproductive health I met one woman who got pregnant after a tubal. It's very, very rare but one in a while the tubes will fuse back together.

Most likely this is not what has happened to you but the only way to know for sure is to take a test.

Good luck!

I'd wait a few days and test again... if you're still getting confusing results, absolutely call your doctor and get checked out!

I have recently started having some yellowish color to my discharge. I know I don't have an infection. Got an ultrasound sat up for next week. Still no period. Blah

I have no idea or info to add but I just wanted to say that I hope everything is okay, keep us posted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->