• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

please help

swtmoni

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am currently 16 weeks 6 days pregnant. For the past 3 days I have been having a lot of cramping and yesterday morning I started spotting and cramping really bad. The husband and I decided to go the ER and I was diagnosed with Placenta Previa. I saw the baby in the ultrasound and the babys heartbeat was strong. Before the camping and spotting I started feeling my baby around 14 weeks and my OB/GYN confirmed it was my baby fluttering. Now since yesterday afternoon I haven't felt any movement at all. But I am cramping a lot like my period is about to start. Has anyone else experienced this before? Please advice I am really worried especially since I haven't felt the baby. Thank you so much

Your best bet is to do as directed by your doctor and just say in bed, or on the couch, with your feet propped up. At 14 - 16 weeks you're lucky to feel anything at all related to the baby's movement, and it's likely that your baby has just shifted to a less sensitive region and you're unable to pick up that movement. If you're extremely concerned, call your OB and see if they'll give you a reassurance scan. If not? Go to your local ER and they'll give you one.

I found that I felt movement early too but it was very random and would go a few days without feeling movement. Do what the doctor says and lie low!!

At 16 weeks I've only felt the baby flutter 3 or 4 times... Truthfully I have mostly felt the harder kicks that feel like a poke on my uterus. It'll only be one little movement and then nothing for a few days. To be feeling anything so early is good, but the baby is still small enough to where it is harder to feel most often.
Hugs going out to you, call your OB or MW and let them know and they might be able to help you if you are really worried about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->