Please help

Candre

Reaction score
Hi please no judging. I've found out I'm pregnant but I dont know when I conceived or who the father would be.
August the 4th was my last period lasting 4 days. My first period in a while after coming of the depo injection I slept with a guy on the 9th and 10th of August.
I got back with my partner on the 23rd and slept together.
I got a positive test on the 5th of September saying 1-2 weeks since conception. Meaning 3-4 weeks. Been worrying for over a week how far am I now and is it my partners or the other guys

I would say it’s more likely to be your partner’s as you tend to ovulate 2 weeks after your last period roughly. It’s 1-2 weeks since conception, so I think the first guy would be too long ago. The only real way to be sure though would be to do a paternity test. I hope it all works out ok x

No judgment at all. My opinion would be that the other guy fathered the baby. You would have had to ovulate pretty late for it to be your partner's.

Last edited:
Did you only take a digital test? If you took the ones with lines eg. red dye or blue dye ones first we could have a better guess depending on how faint or darks the lines were at that moment. If they were blazing dark I would’ve guessed the first guy. But if they were faint or not crazy dark than your partner.

Mm I agree with red - it sounds like your partner’s. If your digi said 1-2 weeks you were likely between 11 and 15dpo as the majority of women hit 2-3 weeks around 16/17dpo. It would match well with the Aug 23 timeline. You’d be almost 6 weeks if it was the other guy’s baby

I would say your partners too! After coming off the depo it can take a white for it to leave your system so chances when you slept with the guy you still had a bit of the injection in your system, obviously not a guaranteed way of knowing but it sounds like it to me

It could actually be either but most likely to be your partners. Only way to know is by doing a paternity test. Good luck.

It could be either BUT if it was the first then I would say u o’d quite early and lines would be darker...if it’s ur partner then u o’d late but technically it’s not classed as late until cd21 as all different factors contribute to o timing and would justify a 1-2 I’d be swayed quite abit to thinking it was ur partners

The issue with line strength as has been suggested is it can vary hugely. With each of my boys my lines were faint. With DD and this pregnancy they were really dark really fast. So can't really tell with that. Similar for digis too, you just can't tell.

I think it sounds more likely to be your partner's, though

Bless you hon.
I'm gonna go with ure partners as well hon. I'm keeping it all crossed for you.
Sending u hugs :hug:

I also think it is more likely your partners, fits better with the dates you dtd

I would also guess at baby being your partner's, DH and I dtd on 6th & 8th of May and I had a 1-2 week clear blue Digi on 16th May, so that would be the same sort of time frame as yours. However, everybody's cycles are different and you could be an early ovulater so the only way to be sure would be a paternity test. Either way this is such a blessing and everything will work out for you I'm sure, congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->