Please help!

Locksley27

Reaction score
I went off birth control 2 months ago have already had a normal AF but now I am having massive pregnancy symptoms like I did with both of my boys. But have had BFN could I really be pregnant? I am so confused. I normally have a 28 day cycle and am now late. Anyone else ever had this happen? :wacko:

all i can say is pee on a stick or go to the drs and find out

This happnened to me 2 months after i stopped my pill. i was late and had ALL the signs - i came on my period in the end, all i could put it down to was the pill getting out of my system although i have never been pg before. if you have the same symptons as previous pregnancys then i would test again or go to the docs for bloods. good luck xx

I was going to say the same at lovehearts. This happend to me after i came of the pill.

Hi, same as the girls above, when I came off the pill the exact same happened to me. It takes a while for your body to adjust to a regular cycle, i've been off the pill 6 months now and I still don't have a regular cycle! For the first 3 months I was convinced I was pregnant, especially as one of my cycles was 57 days long! However there is still a possibility that you might be if you havnt been using contraception. All you can do is test or wait for af to come. Sorry I can't be more help hun. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->