Please help!

britt1986

Reaction score
I know this is not the right place to ask this, but I have posted in the TTC section and can't seem to get any replies.

My LMP was around the beginning of December and as of today the 24th of January I still have not started my period. I have been having pregnancy type symptoms for almost 2 weeks now. Tender/sore breast, slight waves a nausea, very mild cramping, and of course no period.

DH and I DTD on the 29th of December. I have taken a quite a few test, which all have come up negative. It's only been 3 1/2 weeks since we have done the deed. So, could it be possible that I could still be pregnant and it's just too soon to show positive yet?

I've heard about ladies that keep getting negatives until weeks in because for some reason the HCG isn't getting through into her urine and so not being picked up by HPTs. If I were you I would make a doctor's appointment, as they can do blood tests to make sure.

Good luck

i'd ring the doctors and get a blood test i didnt get a positive pregnancy test until i was almost 12weeks but it was easily picked up by blood test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->