• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please help!!

MissKM

Reaction score
hello, i was wondering if anyone can help me out.
the thing is im absolutely positive im pregnant, i have all the signs...constantly feeling ill, throwing up, changes in toilet habits, believe it or not im even sure i can see that hormone line which ive never had before (even though id be way to early in pregnancy for it to appear from what ive read), i feel bloated amongst other things, but ive taken three tests all coming up negative...
im beginning to think im actually going mad!!!
im phoning the doctors on monday cause i cant keep going on like this. can anyone offer anything which might put my mind at rest till then.

hello, i was wondering if anyone can help me out.
the thing is im absolutely positive im pregnant, i have all the signs...constantly feeling ill, throwing up, changes in toilet habits, believe it or not im even sure i can see that hormone line which ive never had before (even though id be way to early in pregnancy for it to appear from what ive read), i feel bloated amongst other things, but ive taken three tests all coming up negative...
im beginning to think im actually going mad!!!
im phoning the doctors on monday cause i cant keep going on like this. can anyone offer anything which might put my mind at rest till then.

You are probably too early to tell thats all :)

I think i knew i was pregnant from conception. Within the first week I started to go to the loo more often and my breasts began to tingle and swell up.

I did a predictor pregnancy test at the end of november which was negative.

When I continued to have symptoms that following week, I waited another 5 days and took another predictor test which showed a faint positive line.I thought that I was imagining things so I bought a clear blue digital test which was finally the BFP!!!! 1-2 weeks pregnant came up in the window.

Give yourself time to get your HCG levels up. There will not be much the doc can do for the next fortnight. :hugs:

Have you missed your period yet??

How many DPO are you? Have you done a :test:? Its never too early to do a test if you miss a period. I hope u get your :bfp: soon :hugs:

I think you are just to early? How many dpo are you? I know the waiting is a pain, lots of baby dust for you xxx

i did think it might be too early but i though with all the signs the tests would come up positive.
im just getting so worried about if im not pregnant cause then im sure there must be something else wrong, im just crying all the time and sooo tired.

thing is i was on the mini pill cerazette and havent had a period for over a year now.
i began to feel really dodgy and was getting cramps in my stomach about a week and a half ago so stopped taking it and then one by one all these other signs started appearing.

im sorry i have no idea what dpo stands for
i know i just really want to know, ill trying to stop myself getting excited yet

The doctor i work for lost her nuva ring (she noticed when it was time to remove it!!) Her period never came. She took 4 tests all negative. 2 blood tests all negative they gave her a pill to induce her period and it never came!!! ALL TRUE and 4 and yes 4 weeks later she finally came up positive through all of that!!

wow, thats alot to go through, i really hope i dont have to wait that long to find out

Any time you stop taking medication it's possible that your hormones will go wacky on you and you'll feel pregnant. Many of us were fooled into thinking we were pregnant when really, it was PMS and the stress of it was delaying our periods.

If you are pregnant (hope you are if that's what you want!) then it will show up on a test. . .you'd need to be at least 10-14 days past ovulation/when you conceived for it to show up, so it could be early. . .or, you're not pregnant and your hormones are raging.

Anyways, if you *think* you are pregnant, act like it (don't drink, etc.) and then in a week take another test. The only other option is to get a blood test from a doctor. . .it's very very unlikely if you are pregnant that it won't eventually show up on a home test.

Good luck. :)

This isn't meant to put a downer on the post but sometimes when you come off the pill your body goes through a lot of changes which can mimic that of pregnancy it happened in my first cycle off cilest! I was really late for my period too.. Saying that every women is different so will cross my fingers that you get your BFP very soon xxx

thank you everyone for your help...i really was beginning to feel like i was going mad.
but i do agree that it could be due to coming off the pill...i suppose i just never thought it would make me feel this way. especially the constant cramps ive been having.
another test in a week or so i think...fingers crossed x

i hope so, i cant think of anything else...my boyfriends kinda useless at this sort of thing as well, and all he offers is 'we will find out soon' but obviously he doesnt understand how awful im feeling and therefore im getting rather impatient lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"