Please...I need eyes...

Sigh. Yesterday's tests were bfn. Frustrating. However, I am now 10-11 dpo, spotting with pulling feelings in the uterus. We shall see

Sigh. Yesterday's tests were bfn. Frustrating. However, I am now 10-11 dpo, spotting with pulling feelings in the uterus. We shall see

I could see it on the previous tests. Did you test with the same brand on 10-11dpo?

I've gotten different results between brands but the same result within the brand.

I started spotting leading to a light/medium period bleeding yesterday continung today. (Did not test today, wearing tampon) What the....? I'm regular as could be (even picking up exactly the same cycle length after 9 years on IUD..29 days) I started bleeding on 10-11 dpo! Never happened. What's up with me?

And yes used both the same brands (IC and FRER) on following day. I hate my body

So apparently my period has come (tampon worthy for 2 days) AND gone before it was even due. What the....

I did one Friday and thought I saw a faint line which then disappeared into an indent. I bled medium flow for 2 days then for the other 3 it's been off and on pink spotting. I'd be 15 dpo today (af due yesterday) am extremely tired. Nausea comes and goes and my boobs feel itchy this afternoon. Anyone know anything about decidual bleeding?

If my bank account wasn't $10 overdrawn I'd go get a test. Might do it regardless. I'm pretty sure it was AF (as that's how my life goes lol) but something seems different and I'm ALWAYS a 28-29 day cycle. Why did I start at 24?

The only way to know is test. All the best xx

Tested. Negative. I'm convinced chemical. I try to look on the bright side and I'm thankful I started 3-4 days early after my suspected BFP. after my m/c I refuse to allow myself to get my hopes up and it happened so quickly I didn't! Thank you Wish for following and your support! :hugs:

I am so sorry :hugs: I had a chemical on 14 May so I know how horrible they are. Feel however you need to feel. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->