Please I need your help PLEASE

Mamabear85

Reaction score
My last LMP was on the 13.9 (on a 30 day circle). I had my BFP, very faint about 5-6 days before my AF was due. The day after AF was due (14.9) I started with brown discharge which then changed into red blood 2 days later, which latest 36h and changed back to brown and eventually stopped. Altogether it lasted 5 days, just as long as normal AF. I had no pain with my blood loss. 2 days after AF due is went to EPU and had HCG checked, was only 98, then 2 days later 156 and today around 270. I had a US and the lady said she saw some free fluids, she said my left ovary is clear and the right she could not see clearly. She told me as it looks it may either an ectopic or a pregnancy that's not developing too well and I should come back in a weeks time. I should be about 4+6 to 5+3 by now and I am really confused. Only thing I got is lower back pain. I am not sure what to think and I am scared. Please help me.

If you are that early surely it could just be too early to see much.

I'll never understand why these techs make such comments! It really makes me livid. there job is to take the image and give it to a radiologist who can properly interpret and then pass on the report to the doctor in charge of the patient who can use clinical judgement to reasonably make a determination.

At such an early gestation it is likely an u/s wouldn't show anything. Its far wiser for them to continue to monitor your HCG, which is climbing.

Some brown discharge can be expected as often there is old lining that gets shed as baby nestles in.

I would wait until you speak with your doctor or midwife before being too worried.

Hoping for the best for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"