PLEASE just slap me and say im bonkers!

rosepetals36

Reaction score
Ok im freaking out!

Friday i had the worse moment of my life, my two kids 7 and 8 went missing for three hours COs they thought it would be funny to hide in abondoned horse stables! Police were searchin and i was a wreck! Crumbled up heap wreck!

Kids were found safe, got a tellin off from the police and are now grounded!

Anyway while all this has been happening too, my pregnancy symptoms have vanished completely, tiredness and nausea worn off a week ago, boobs are still slightly sore but my mood has completely changed. I just don't feel pregnant for some strange reason, my bump is still there and is progressing, ive had very very sharp twinges past few days a cross lower abdomen literally sharp ripping sensation that lasts a few secs a time

My errrrmn sex drive has all of a sudden returned too, sorry way tmi! But been completely off it since conception! But yday and today in like a dog on heat! Please please tell me this is all in my head girls!

I have my scan in 11 days and im so petrified of them finding mmc!

Omg how scary for you!!! kids :dohh:

I'm sure you'll be ok :) I know later in 1st tri I start feeling better too, so I hope that gives you some peace of mind :flower:

I think its prescan nerves too as i avnt had one or heard a heartbeat yet, no proof yet that in pregnant!

I know in my head in bein ridic and i always get off lightly with symptoms first tri, this has been worse pregnancy for tiredness and nausea xx

oh how awful for you!! cant imagine what you went through thank god they were found safe and sound naughty little moos lol xx

hun im sure everything is fine your coming up to 2nd tri and your meant to start feeling better! its the best trimester lol try and relax as that was very stressful for you xxx

You will be fine. My sympthoms started to vanish around 9 weeks and I was so scared that my lil one didn't make it. But I had an appointment at 9 weeks 4 days and my lil one had a strong heartbeat of 188. My frequent urination went away and hunger decreased. Your baby should be fine. However I have terrible heartburn that will not stay away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->