please keep me on your prays!!!

ilovehim91810

Reaction score
Good morning good morning lady's
How is everyone doing today?
I'm good me,my son,my mom,and my pop are going to six flags :p:-]!!
Ok so here my deal lady's this is my first month ttc using ovulation test and pre seed because I've been ttc for two years now just about!!.well the ovulation test kinda confused me a little so I've been testing alot thank god for the cheap pregnancy test and opk, ok anywho the past few days I've tested I got noting but one disappointment after another disappointment :-(!! I just really was thinking god doesn't want me to have a baby with my husband because if you didn't know he got five kids by his ex and I also have one child with mine. Its just not the same as you all may know,so today I did what I normally do got up pee in a cup and dip the test,now I've been dipping the Prego test and the ovulation test because I've heard that when preggers the ovulation test comes up positive even before the Prego test does IDK I heard it was a sign.Anyone else hear of that? Well so I dip my test but had to run to the store and when I came back I told myself why bother looking its going to be noting! So I go up and first look at the opk test and it is positive as they have been but it's like super positive like the test I took the day I believe I O then lady's I held my breath,and look at the pregnancy test and I swear I thought I seen two lines without holding it to the light. I just order some digital test so they should be here soon and I got 4more test strips so im praying to god that the lines only get darker throughout the days and when I get the digital it say pregnant please god I want another baby sooooooo bad and two years of noting is up setting please keep me in your prays lady's and you'll all be in mine I'll keep you all updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->