please look.. advice needed! Internet cheapies - 8,9,10,11 dpo

crysania

Reaction score
Heyya Girls.
Am new here and could do with some advice.
I took these tests at 8,9,10 and 11 dpo. All showed positive within 5 mins limit. Am really worried that because they are internet cheapies they could be wrong..

Attachments

• DSC00022.JPG
    DSC00022.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 360
  • DSC00023.JPG
    DSC00023.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 385
4 tests showing positive wont be wrong, internet cheapies can be just as good as brand names but if you are still unsure then go out and buy a clearblue.

Either way Def positive to me, congrats :D

Thank you Arcanegirl for your reply.. I guess thats what I was thinking.. just a bit in shock or something.. guess it will seem more real when my AF doent starts.. Had so many times when I thought I was and then had the disappointment when I wasnt.. even did a tests on a glass of water to see if the test were faulty.. needless to say the glass of water is not pregnant. lol

congratulations!!! and welcome to baby and bump x

Thank you Terrie.
Just have to tell my partner now. Did not want to say till I felt more confident. Congratulations to you as well.

Congrats crysania! My first positive tests were on internet cheapies so I would agree with Arcanegirl - they're positive!

Thank you Terrie.
Just have to tell my partner now. Did not want to say till I felt more confident. Congratulations to you as well.

thanks... i told everybody on here before i told my husband too!!

mind you i tell these girls everything :headspin:

Hi Sara.
Thank you. and congrats to you too. Im new on here, so its nice to meets some nice people. :hi:

Congratulations

mine were the same as yours....I did 10 before I was convinced that I was pregnant! lol

They look positive to me!

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/congrat2.gif

CONGRATS!!!

i did like 20 before i got a line and then another 10 more when i did get a line cause it was like super faint===and ya i tested water too lol--- so yes u r def. preggo...
welcome to the club:crib::crib::hugs::hi:

Well a big congrats hun!
My ones were internet cheapies and they looked just like that. fabby news hunnie am so pleased for you.
Bex

:dance::dance::dance::dance:Congratulations,hope you have a great pregnancy!

Congrats! Definitely positive! I took 2 at home, went to the dr. that day and got another positive. Going to the OBGYN tomorrow and I seriously considered taking one today, just to be sure. LOL! I don't know when it will really hit me that I am pregnant!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Congrats! Those Look Like a BFP to me... : headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->